Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
Finally found a pretty good product that seems to at least deter "vape Fog"
( VG) buildup on home and car windows, as a bonus it also wipes off existing fog pretty well too, although the best I've found for when that get's bad is a 1/1 part solution of rubbing alcohol and purified water.
Anyway it's Armorall Clear window glass cleaner.

Highly suggested and the Azon has a six pack of 22oz. for cheap right now.

Anyone else have any succes with other cleaners.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Don't use Mr. Clean Magic Erasers on tinted widows!
They are in all actuality a super fine sand-paper like product and will remove the tint.
Other wise, go for it!

I've used rubbing alcohol and water, vinegar and water, Dawn dish soap and several commercial window cleaners.
The vinegar worked the best I believe, although right now I am using a medical grade glass cleaner that is really doing a great job.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I use this.
Invisible Glass 99031 Reach and Clean Tool Combo Kit with Windshield Wand Cleaning Tool for Those Hard-to-Reach Places and Invisible Glass Premium Glass and Window Cleaner for Auto and Home , Yellow https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C6PE73C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_XZP8V5XKHSXG5KQZJW1G

I have a pretty big suv and pretty short arms, and that wand thingy is incredibly helpful. Cleans the first time with no streaks. I just rinse the little microfiber bonnets with water and air dry.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    KqijJLL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread