• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Friendly Establishments in North Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarBro

Sep 23, 2010
East Texas
Hey fellow vapers,

It would be nice to compile a list of establishments in North Texas that welcome vapers. Not places you can "Get Away With ..." vaping but places that actually welcome us.
It would be nice to know which restaurants we can go to and vape openly. Which bars. Which theaters etc...
Am I just wishful thinking or have any of you know of these places?

BobTheKlown

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2010
Red Oak, Tx
I just don't even think about it... I vape wherever I am... :smokie:
I used to ask permission, but I think that makes it seem more like I'm trying to get away with something...
I've had people ask me what 'that' is, and I explain e-cigs (and why my mod doesn't look like the e-cigs they've seen before); I've heard one employee ask another 'Is he smoking in here?' (the one being addressed just shook her head 'no'); I've had a hotel employee ask me if I needed to know where the smoking areas were when she saw me blow out a big cloud in the lobby (showed her my mod and said 'It's an electronic cigarette... No smoke...', then of course 'Oh I've heard of those, how's it work...' etc...), but no one's ever told me I couldn't vape there....
If I'm in a crowded restaurant or something, especially if there's allot of kids, I'll stealth vape, otherwise it's big clouds everywhere I go.... :vapor:

Might be a better idea to list anywhere anyone's ever been kicked out of for vaping, or told they couldn't vape, so I know where not to spend my money...
:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread