• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VAPE FRIENDLY VENUES: East Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I thought I'd get a thread rolling about the East Bay. To kick things off, the Oakland Uptown not only expressed that they're vape-friendly, but are openly welcoming people to vape away by the dozens. This is a product they want to see in more frequent use and especially at their joint. They fully support what we're doing!

In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing us kick off a nice little vape party here too. I'd be more than happy to bring a dozen 1/2 ounce sample bottles along too to pass out.

How are people with weekends/weekdays?

I'll tell you what. I just LOVE Punk, Metal, Rockabilly and Psychobilly bands. The Resurex will be at the Uptown on Wednesday, November 4th. I will be there. I will have samples to hand out. If you're there, come talk to me. Bring your gear! I should have my new Chuck by then too!

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, I don't think I'll be at the Uptown on Wednesday. Because of the delays of my shipments, I won't have the nicotine to mix up sample bottles to hand out and I definitely don't have the cash to make the show right now.

Some other time. However, if you're in Oakland, want to attend a decent show, nice place, good drinks and be able to use your PV without hassle, The Uptown is the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread