The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VAPE FRIENDLY VENUES: East Bay

Discussion in 'SF Bay Area' started by Mr. Tasty Vapor, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I thought I'd get a thread rolling about the East Bay. To kick things off, the Oakland Uptown not only expressed that they're vape-friendly, but are openly welcoming people to vape away by the dozens. This is a product they want to see in more frequent use and especially at their joint. They fully support what we're doing!

In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing us kick off a nice little vape party here too. I'd be more than happy to bring a dozen 1/2 ounce sample bottles along too to pass out.

How are people with weekends/weekdays?

I'll tell you what. I just LOVE Punk, Metal, Rockabilly and Psychobilly bands. The Resurex will be at the Uptown on Wednesday, November 4th. I will be there. I will have samples to hand out. If you're there, come talk to me. Bring your gear! I should have my new Chuck by then too!

2. boxhead

boxhead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Chico, california
    this forum has got me...well sunday it`ll change again.
    going over the uptown web site...has few bands i know (is it too late to ever see joy division?) S.K., plan 9. i might can do it, well see if i gets payed before the 4th and can get away from my ball and chain hehehe she might come anyway.

3. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Well, I don't think I'll be at the Uptown on Wednesday. Because of the delays of my shipments, I won't have the nicotine to mix up sample bottles to hand out and I definitely don't have the cash to make the show right now.

Some other time. However, if you're in Oakland, want to attend a decent show, nice place, good drinks and be able to use your PV without hassle, The Uptown is the place!

4. digamus

digamus Full Member

Jan 8, 2011
    oakland
    Lounge 3411 - cheap drinks, vape friendly dive .

I was also encouraged to vape away by one bartender at The Ruby Room. Not a big surprise, but it is nice to be welcomed!

5. digamus

digamus Full Member

Jan 8, 2011
    oakland
    Also, I was vaping in my local last night, the Parkway Lounge (next door to the poor old parkway theater). Thanks, bartender Blair!

6. cheeple

cheeple Full Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Concord, Ca
    Hey Join my new facebook page

east bay vapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.