• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Gear Party / Get Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Hello local ECF Vapers! I'll be hosting a vape gathering Saturday April 30th. The event will be at my home in Norristown, PA which is about 20 minutes NorthWest of Philadelphia. Im hosting this event to kickoff a new campaign for Ecigg.org in the area. They are an internet e-cig supply shop and are local to the Philadelphia region. I've recently been talking to John and Shawn who are the founders and owners of Ecigg.org. We wanted to have this gathering to bring together local vapers and potential vapers. There will be demos of the gear they carry. Be one of the first to see and touch the new MadMax Battery! Think of an eGo battery but with the battery level indicator you always wanted AND an LED flashlight built right into the end. If you're interested in attending, the event will start at 7pm and go until we're tired of vaping together. Please PM me for the address as I'd rather not post my home address for obvious reasons. Post any Questions or Comments.

John and Shawn will have gear available for purchase as well at great prices. Avoid those annoying shipping charges.

MadMax Battery...

EGO%20Tank-2.jpg

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Nice get together. It was great to have a Vape-n-Chat with everyone there. Real nice group of people. Thank You.

Yeah thanks for coming out. Everybody had an awesome time and we'll be doing another one soon. possibly an afternoon BBQ or something.

Best part of these meets is trying new gear for sure. I got to hit some amazing juices people brought. Awesome experience.

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Sooooo. Long story short I posted about doing another one of these and worded it a little bit differently which got myself banned from ECF for a short period. That all got settled and I'm planning to host another GTG very soon. I also completely remodeled the kitchen at my house top to bottom over the last 6 weeks by myself which has taken up an insane amount of my time and I've been ignoring ecig stuff over that period. Kitchen is done and ready for a party. I'll talk to John and Sean from Ec!gg so we can schedule another event. Stay tuned!

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Sooooo. Long story short I posted about doing another one of these and worded it a little bit differently which got myself banned from ECF for a short period. That all got settled and I'm planning to host another GTG very soon. I also completely remodeled the kitchen at my house top to bottom over the last 6 weeks by myself which has taken up an insane amount of my time and I've been ignoring ecig stuff over that period. Kitchen is done and ready for a party. I'll talk to John and Sean from Ec!gg so we can schedule another event. Stay tuned!

Awesome yea Joe definitely let us know. But why did you get banned?

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Awesome yea Joe definitely let us know. But why did you get banned?

LOL. Long story. If I tell it here I fear getting banned again and I don't think I could talk my way out of a second round. I'll tell you guys later. Not a big deal. I'm gonna talk to the wife tonight or tomorrow depending what kind of mood she's in and see if we can't hammer down a date for the next event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread