Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Just placed a couple orders and am SUPER excited about what I've got coming!! Feel free to comment and/or tell us what you're waiting for... we can all be excited together! :D

Tobeco Knight.jpg
With a Copper Tobh V2.5
and gonna order this drip tip to go with it all...
Copper Carbon DT.jpg

Also ordered
Gladiator.jpg
Perseus.jpg
Stainless Tobh.jpg

Plus a pretty large order of juice from nolavape.com

I am just soooo stoked as I wait "patiently" for my vape mail!!! Just had to share with you guys/gals...

Last edited:

mogur

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
Don't have any insight to your order, but I am certainly stoked about your enthusiasm. Nice that you shared pics. I am awaiting a very much more conservative order, but my old 901 box mod now sucks and hope that my lame clearomizer kit order today will get me through until I can assemble a somewhat adventurous mod. I hope to put together a simple IMR battery mod, maybe an 18650, with an external voltage monitor to tell me when charging is required, along with a rebuildable tank coil. Good luck on your venture, may the juice rule!

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Don't have any insight to your order, but I am certainly stoked about your enthusiasm. Nice that you shared pics. I am awaiting a very much more conservative order, but my old 901 box mod now sucks and hope that my lame clearomizer kit order today will get me through until I can assemble a somewhat adventurous mod. I hope to put together a simple IMR battery mod, maybe an 18650, with an external voltage monitor to tell me when charging is required, along with a rebuildable tank coil. Good luck on your venture, may the juice rule!

Thanks, Mogur! Building your own box mod can be a lot of fun... I built one years ago when I first started vaping... purely mechanical, but it worked like a champ! Have fun with your build and be sure to stop back by here and post up some pics of it!!

Not vape mail, but a couple days ago I went to the local shop in Alabama and bought the Psywar Onslaught RDA

Man, that thing is Tall for an RDA... or does it just look that way in the pics? Just seems like it's got a ton of room under the cap... how do you like it? Nice purchase, though... I'd kinda like to see one in person!

Currently waiting on:

GP Paps (clone)

4nine (clone)

100ml of Boba's (6mg)

All should arrive early next week!

Nice mods! I haven't tried Boba's yet.... gunna need to break down and buy some one of these days to see what all the hype is about...
I just ordered 200ml of various juices from Nola for about $87... quite pleased with their prices!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Man, that thing is Tall for an RDA... or does it just look that way in the pics? Just seems like it's got a ton of room under the cap... how do you like it? Nice purchase, though... I'd kinda like to see one in person!

It's not huge really. Here's some pictures I just took. I'm more amazed at how small 22mm atty's are compared to the 28.5mm I'm used to. Did a video too of it, but I won't promote that here haha. I absolutely love this thing though. Air flow is amazing. Air holes, for triple, double, and even single coils. Fairly big post holes as well.

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
It's not huge really. Here's some pictures I just took. I'm more amazed at how small 22mm atty's are compared to the 28.5mm I'm used to. Did a video too of it, but I won't promote that here haha. I absolutely love this thing though. Air flow is amazing. Air holes, for triple, double, and even single coils. Fairly big post holes as well.

Sounds awesome! I've not used the Tobh yet, but I've heard a ton of good things about it... I've got the 22mm and the 28.5mm coming.... The Gladiator will be my first 26650 mod, soooo....... should be fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread