ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I've got mine! Two 100 ml bottles of Dragon's Fire. I like the new labels - but I'm biased because I designed them. Going for a less "girly" look. ;)

I'm looking at coiling rigs to make Clapton coils because pre-made is so expensive. But it's not on the way yet because I'm still deciding. :thumbs:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Got a 30mm aromamizer comming from fasttech. Which apparently was the only place that still sold them. Hopefully before Christmas. Not holding my breath. Also they claimed to have “authentic glass” for my ammit single coil tank. I’ll believe it if and when I see it but $5 seemed like a decent risk to get my atty going again

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I've also got four atomizers ordered, all bottom feeders. A 22mm NarDa style (SS), a 14mm Viper V2 style (silver), a 14mm Strike style (black) and a 18mm Strike style (black).
No Idea what the reviews are, just like the way they looked. and the prices at 3FVape.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Potentially in my future? Another gallon of nic for DIY.
Anna

A suggestion - before another gallon of nicotine, have you ever tried HHV liquids ?
I vaped several of Heather's selections for years, and they are top quality.
Then "Vape-aggedon" appeared, thanks in no small part to the FDA, and I have enough PG, VG, and Liq Nic to last the rest of my life.
But I still come back to HHV for a few of my favorites, like Blade, Powder Keg, Temptation, Heavenly Tobacco and, of course, Legend.
If you go to the top of this page and click "Heather's Heavenly Vapes" you should be redirected to the subforum where reviews of various HHV liquids by customers are available.
I will still make some of my own liquids, but I won't deny myself some of these flavors, either.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have not, but thank you for the suggestion. I will perhaps check it out at some point. I really like DIY also, but most of my e-liquids have been pretty budget middle-of-the road (not bad, totally decent, middle of the road juices. I don't want to name the B&M, but they have been pretty much all that I have used, other than DIY.)

Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread