I gotta say it was a good day.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Been a good week.. 2 days ago got a free 30ml bottle of some Root Beer Float stuff from forum member Flavored for joining the CASAA, and just got my 2 free 5ml samples from The Vapor Station today.. Gotta say their grape is actually pretty awesome.. Thought I was gonna have my 60ml of stuff I bought from Killer Juices weekend sale arrive today but guess its gonna show up monday..

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
Looks like the vape mail is kickin ....!!! Trying to decide which of today's flavors is going in the nautilus I just emptied. So many choices!!! Kinda went nuts this week but trying to have enough variety that things get some steep time simply by alternating. Of course when that cheesecake lands @ nicoticket I see a big order coming again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jumphour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
CT, USA
I got 2 5pks. of Aspire BVC coils, 105ml. total of juices from Killer Juice, and a package from eBay with a really nice AeroTank clone that I've bought before, and 2 1100mAh stainless eGo batteries topped with Protank 3 Mini clones....got them at auction really cheap and couldn't pass them up. Now I have backups for my backups. It was fun trying my new juice flavors in my new clearos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread