vape mods and how they mess with the public

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothgroove

Jan 26, 2017
Whenever I go out to a bar after work I always turn my mod down abit. I only have a kanger sub kit so its not like im blowing out some huge clouds but I dont want to fog up the area around me.

A little trick I use is to inhale the vape and just hold it in my lungs for a few seconds. Three to five seconds of holding it in with the mod set at about 25 watts seems to make nearly all the cloud disappear as I exhale. And i always blow downwards. People take notice of a big cloud of smoke above your head!

KingTurtleLeg

Feb 4, 2017
The only time I'm out in public blowing clouds is in my local vape shop. Other than that in my car or in my house obviously I'm cloud chasing. When just out and about I keep my mod around 65 but I just take smaller puffs considering non smokers / vapors still give me that odd look. Gotta respect ur surroundings to keep vapors a good name

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Guarunteed but I'm sure u get the point eh?
Yup, and my point is that it doesn't matter what you're using, whether it generates tiny wisps or massive clouds. You choose where and how you vape. I'm all for vaping in public, I think it promotes awareness, but I also know how to respect those around me.

KingTurtleLeg

Feb 4, 2017
Yup, and my point is that it doesn't matter what you're using, whether it generates tiny wisps or massive clouds. You choose where and how you vape. I'm all for vaping in public, I think it promotes awareness, but I also know how to respect those around me.
Already and it gives the vape community a horrible rep when u see people walking around blowing clouds at random stuff in public for "fun" if u will. It's rude and disrespectful when u do stuff like that and it honestly irritates me to watch it. In traffic whatever at home whatever in a vapor bar whatever but not in general public. Same rule applies for smoking imo

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Yesterday while driving at the end of the Snow Storm when I was sitting at a light a woman standing on the corner waiting to cross blew one heck of a cloud out and it immediately drew my attention. She was dressed very professionally and was not a young person but I could see she had a box MOD and what could have been a Cloud Beast tank in her hand! She received a toot of my horn and a thumbs up!

Beastvaper_14

Nov 30, 2016
Yesterday while driving at the end of the Snow Storm when I was sitting at a light a woman standing on the corner waiting to cross blew one heck of a cloud out and it immediately drew my attention. She was dressed very professionally and was not a young person but I could see she had a box MOD and what could have been a Cloud Beast tank in her hand! She received a toot of my horn and a thumbs up!
props to her then, see stereotypical people believe us vapers to be unemployed teens but actually the vaping community reaches out to the professional branches of society.

Beastvaper_14

Nov 30, 2016
Already and it gives the vape community a horrible rep when u see people walking around blowing clouds at random stuff in public for "fun" if u will. It's rude and disrespectful when u do stuff like that and it honestly irritates me to watch it. In traffic whatever at home whatever in a vapor bar whatever but not in general public. Same rule applies for smoking imo
This is the one thing that i hate about society. its just like when someone is playing their music through a speaker in public, i mean no one wants to hear it. its the same principle; when your walking down the road and your using a vape at like 100 wattage or 150 and your creating massive clouds and you getting it in their face then they wont be happy, they dont like it, so basically STOP IT!

BDL95

Apr 19, 2017
One of the things that turned me off vaping before I started were the inconsiderate people who would blow vapour into the public's faces, so if it's a busy day outside I'll use my evod rather than my mod, and if I'm at a pub I'll go outside with the smokers just because they tend to be okay with it if the volume of vapour is somewhat comparable to that of a cigarette

JimboHD2005

Apr 14, 2017
I often tend to hang out with the smokers as well if I'm out vaping or search for a smoking area. I remember early on when I first started vaping a few years ago and honestly didn't even think about the other folks around me. It hit me one day when I was in a grocery store parking lot vaping and a couple was walking right behind me. I apologized and to this day have always been considerate of how and when I'm vaping in public and always considerate of my surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread