Vape Residue on Car Windows..........any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I have been using Stoner Invisible Glass (I get it at wally world) and a waffle weave microfiber towel. It can take a couple of passes to get it really clean. I am having to clean them once a week as I spend a fair amount of time in the car.

I hope it helps!

Oooo I was just in WW today! I wish I would have posted before I went.
Thank you.
I have a ton of microfiber cloths but will look for a waffle weave.
Thank you so very much!
P

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I really don't have the build up others have complained about, but I use this and a microfiber cloth. I usually crack a window open while vaping. I like being able to see while I am driving-LOL. I clean my windshield a couple times a year and have been vaping for 4 years. YMMV

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
I drive a semi for a living (or adventure) so I vape inside a vehicle 20+ hours a day. Buildup hasn't been a problem but I have noticed it on really cold mornings. I just wipe it off with a blue microfiber. However about once a month I use the Rain-X wipes on them so they are kind of pre-treated.

Now, back when I sucked analogues I would get the brown tar buildup and the way I cleaned them was regular dish soap in warm water with a sponge then a squeegee.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I scrape it off with a razor blade and desolve it back in to a bottle of juice and revape it;-)

It must not be model specific my 250 gets it

You are such a Ham!!!!!!! LOL

Cleaning glass in bright/harsh sunlight will dry the cleanser before you can clean and cause streaks. This is a good time of year for window cleaning
schoonmaakster_zps6250d965.gif

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I didn't realize how bad the vape film was in our 2012 Terrain until it got cold, once it got below zero the windows just fogged up and didn't unfog. It was so bad that I went to the dealer thinking it was a heater problem or heater core leaking. They found nothing wrong with the system but I think they flashed and reinstalled the software. All I had to look out was the center of the windshield and couldn't see clearly out of any other window. I used a damp norwex microfiber cloth and it cleaned quite well.
It shocked me to read this forum thread in here of what caused the windows to fog so badly
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...n/502661-film-windows-worse-than-analogs.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread