Vape Shop Going out of Business - Stock & IP for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzed Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 4, 2017
www.vapebee.com
After running an online vape store for over 2 years, we're closing up shop as our new business has taken all of our time, and we can't keep up with the daily grind of running this business. Our loss is your gain, as we have a large lot of vape gear from brands like uwell, Vandy Vape, Tesla, Kanger, Aspire and more. All brand new, in packaging, with authentication check. Total MSRP of the gear is over $24,000, and with 25% tariffs and increasing difficulties with importation of vape gear, this is an amazing opportunity for vape stores, both brick and mortar and online. I've attached a picture of the lot, but have an excel sheet I can send to interested parties.

Beyond the vape gear, I also have a relatively developed domain and instagram that I can add as part of the deal, along with customer contact information for over 2000 of my customers. Even better, I have a great relationship with my merchant services company (difficult to get for vape gear) that can help ease your transition to online vape gear.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I have a spectacular arrangement with a major Chinese vape distributor that I can also pass along, that gives great discounts without the need to purchase large quantities of limited skus.

If you're a brick and mortar vape shop looking to expand online, and get a leg up on the competition, this is a great opportunity.

Not willing to split the lot up at a low price point, but feel free to send offers my way.

I'm based in inner SE Portland, and can accept cash, credit card, PayPal and Venmo.

Attachments

• Vape Inventory Feb 2019.png
    Vape Inventory Feb 2019.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread