The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape shop in Columbus

Discussion in 'Nebraska Vapers' started by cap10longboat, Jul 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cap10longboat

cap10longboat Full Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Columbus, NE
    Drove by and saw the guy outside today. He said he is shooting for and August 17th opening. Name is Jason.

He is friends with the owner of GNS vapor in Lincoln so I'm hoping that means Beetlejuice in Columbus. I'm not really sure about gear.

2. Mikew007

Mikew007 Full Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Norfolk, Nebraksa
    He will carry Beetlejuice....you can count on it!!!

3. gotalotgoingon

gotalotgoingon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Question is, will he carry Beetlejuice by Nicoticket???

4. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

No need to taunt em' gotalot - I have a good relationship with GNS. I wish Jason all the best in his new venture.

5. gotalotgoingon

No taunting here. I am thrilled to have a place close to shop at! Drove by it today just to see exactly where it was.

6. Kent Brooks

I'll make it up that way sooner or later, if they ever let me out of the lab.. ^_^

Sent from my SCH-I535 VZW Samsung Galaxy S3 mod'd with AOKP using Tapatalk 2

7. cap10longboat

Nov 4, 2012
    Columbus, NE
    Wow, never heard of Nicoticket before. Is GNS's version a copy? A friend got some from Plumes and I liked it a lot. If yotrrs is the original, I'd like to try it out. Guess I'll have to place an order.

8. gotalotgoingon

Give nico's a try, you won't regret it. Not sure if Kent is able to comment too much here except on his thread. I have some juices from him steeping right now. I have tried all before and they are great.

9. cap10longboat

Nov 4, 2012
    Columbus, NE
    Ordered 5 flavors from him. Very reasonable prices and the flavors sound good

10. Kent Brooks

Jeremy and GNS have been doing it longer. I can't discuss business outside of my dedicated thread in the vendor forum, so please forgive if I bow out. Additional questions can be answered in my thread if you have them!~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.