Vape shop in Quebec City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Providence, RI
Heading to Quebec City soon. I will only be there for a couple of days around the Old City and St Roch. Anyone know of a good B&M store? I don't really NEED anything specific, and I don't really care about being able to see the latest and greatest from Kanger and Aspire up close.
But if anyone knows of a shop that stocks higher end and/or more unusual attys, please let me know. Thanks.

Tonkpils

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Ontario
Actually it is not that bad here. The items are behind the counter however they are behind glass so you can look at the different products :)

Oh that's good to here! the pictures I saw showed all the display cases covered in black garbage bags! I was under the impression it was exactly like tobacco sales in Ontario.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Also be prepared, all Quebecers can understand English. They just choose to speak French. When they start in with that "Bonne après-midi, comment puis-je vous aider, vous ridicule graisse américai" silly business, just grab them by the collar and remind them that the Big Bang Theory (I think they call it "La théorie du La Grand Bang) is the number one TV show in Canada and you know damn well they can understand you. But don't start an international incident over it. They will be the next 10 states in the United States soon enough. Yeah. Soon enough.

wwdragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Also be prepared, all Quebecers can understand English. They just choose to speak French. When they start in with that "Bonne après-midi, comment puis-je vous aider, vous ridicule graisse américai" silly business, just grab them by the collar and remind them that the Big Bang Theory (I think they call it "La théorie du La Grand Bang) is the number one TV show in Canada and you know damn well they can understand you. But don't start an international incident over it. They will be the next 10 states in the United States soon enough. Yeah. Soon enough.

LMAO. Only you Haunted.... only you LOLL

Reactions: HauntedMyst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread