• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape shop part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I have one mech, sq, that I haven't fired up and may never. Figured I'd keep the vinci for my uncle as a just in case, he doesn't have much backups. Will keep the rtas for my cousin since she doesn't have any.
RTAs I don’t think I would part with. The bottom of the box ones aren’t bad, they’re just not favorites.
I don’t have anyone here locally that vapes, so I don’t know when/if someone is in need if they don’t ask. I’ve got a pile of space eating stuff that I could use for gear I do intend to use. On the other hand, anxious me says keep it all, just in case lol. The mechs though bother me because they were expensive and I know for certain I’ll never use them.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
RTAs I don’t think I would part with. The bottom of the box ones aren’t bad, they’re just not favorites.
I don’t have anyone here locally that vapes, so I don’t know when/if someone is in need if they don’t ask. I’ve got a pile of space eating stuff that I could use for gear I do intend to use. On the other hand, anxious me says keep it all, just in case lol. The mechs though bother me because they were expensive and I know for certain I’ll never use them.
Personally since you have mechs you do like I'd go ahead and sell the others. If you don't get any interest now you will in a couple years.

Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I plan to keep everything,got room.:)
I’ll just store it all at your house then :lol:
I miss living in the land of basements. Storage space for days.
I need to pull the boxes out and inventory, but I don’t want to scare myself…. Too much? Too little? Or worse, too much of the wrong stuff. :eek:

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Are you sure?

Your above post says you don't know fer sure what y'all ordered. :lol:

Might be a Pico or 12 in your hidden stash.
I ordered 6 I think and put them in the “gimme” box in the vape closet. The boys know they can borrow or take anything in there. They’re generally looking for something to use while in town, so a bunch of DL disposable Gemm tanks and assorted mods, mostly istick 40’s, or ones that were too heavy for me like the Jackaroo.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I'll post a link latter if someone does"t for the site.

Fontana village,the one by the Damm in the smokies.:D
OMG, I went there five summers in a row (2009-13) for gatherings of smart fortwo owners. Meet/greet, rally, compare notes, look at each others' cars, drive Cherohala Skyway and Tail of the Dragon countless times. Ah, the good ol' days. One of those years, there was the most massive swarm of dragonflies I've ever seen.
I'd have preferred cooler weather. And a couple of those years I didn't stay at Fontana Village, while most of the group did...too dang expensive, and with lousy WiFi (at the time).
20090000%20Tail%20of%20the%20Dragon,%20Dragon%20Run6.jpg

Peak year, we had more than 80-cars present. In the above photo we're backed up, waiting for the road to be cleared of an 18-wheeler that foolishly entered the Dragon and had an anxiety attack, unable to navigate the tight turns. Colorful image though, LOL.

This was at Fontana Dam:
2009Dragon10Full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread