• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape shop part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Was considering selling off some gear I'll never use but decided to wait awhile in case those that didn't/couldn't build a stash needed help.
Figured I'd keep the vinci for my uncle as a just in case, he doesn't have much backups. Will keep the rtas for my cousin since she doesn't have any.
iu

The mechs though bother me because they were expensive and I know for certain I’ll never use them.
Never say never. :)

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Wonder if @Hightech Redneck ever been to the lovely village near the plains?
Nope cant say i have, that i remember anyway lol.
Sounds great for a vape uh reunion?
vape swap meet?? Hey if we cant ship might as well deliver;)
I can bring a case of stuff to swap for more lol.

Coincidentally we have talked of a tail of the dragon ride in the near future....

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I've had enough of the dragon but the skyway is always great.

Might need to talk pontoon boats to get Mel and company to make the long haul.;)
Boats are more my jam… pontoon, flat, trawler, ski… Heading down to the marina this afternoon to help the BIL on his. Preference would be anything I can fish off of.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I've had enough of the dragon but the skyway is always great.

Might need to talk pontoon boats to get Mel and company to make the long haul.;)
Oh, and for the record…. Love looking at motorcycles, just not interested in riding one. Old Indians, touring, choppers all have their own pizazz. Old muscle cars? Mmmmm :). Definite yes lol. And big dogs… btw, mine said to say, hi!
99238EC2-6C32-4A0E-B40B-C2D35EF36A46.jpeg

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
I'm in Southern Illinois and get lost walking the dog in my own neighborhood. In other words totally useless as a scout.
Neck should be closer than you and a few others.

I have to check might only have 5 or 6 nano's.seven would be the proper number( if I only knew)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Neck should be closer than you and a few others.

I have to check might only have 5 or 6 nano's.seven would be the proper number( if I only knew)
Honestly not sure how many nanos I have left, probably 5-6. Know I pif'd or sold one or two. I will keep what I have for my cousin Meg when she gets ready to jump into rtas. Good starter imo; easy to wick.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Oh, and for the record…. Love looking at motorcycles, just not interested in riding one. Old Indians, touring, choppers all have their own pizazz. Old muscle cars? Mmmmm :). Definite yes lol. And big dogs… btw, mine said to say, hi!
View attachment 940905
Sammy Doodlebug! :wub:

DDB918-BE-88-F5-40-CE-9-C1-C-550-F9153-F0-D4.jpg

Carli dog has to have her favorite toys on my bed. She is protecting her most favorite, the AireHide ball.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
Honestly not sure how many nanos I have left, probably 5-6. Know I pif'd or sold one or two. I will keep what I have for my cousin Meg when she gets ready to jump into rtas. Good starter imo; easy to wick.
Easy to coil too,i'm not using them now but they are a good security blanket.

Wonder if @TrollDragon wishes he did not give them away.now that he does not need a hundred watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread