The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape shops around the area?

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by 6spdsurfer, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chornbro

Chornbro Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    VA/DC/MD Area
    It's about an hour and a half for me from Northern VA... not too shabby!

2. TheseColorsDontRun

TheseColorsDontRun Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    MD
    Hmm the Dojo is right along my daily commute (Frederick to Baltimore and back). I may have to drop in. I'll visit the Resiterstown one if I get bored at work also.

3. TheseColorsDontRun

Aug 12, 2012
    MD
    Just visited Vapexcape in Resiterstown. Awesome shop. They let me try out a spinner battery, set me up with a proper drip atomizer, and let me try any liquid in the store for free. The products are a tad on the pricey side ($1/ml) but I'm a fan of supporting local small businesses there and the personal attention they give is fantastic. And its much easier to visit the store and try and find a flavor(s) that you like and not have to pay for shipping and wait for samples to come to you through the mail. Awesome shop, they will be my liquid and emergency hardware providers from now on. Thanks Patti and Dave!

4. Disconnect

Disconnect Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2013
    Washington DC
    They weren't doing any tastes when I was in there, so that is a huge plus. (Ended up overpaying for a couple of so-so juices because they smelled good but tasted bad..)

5. TheseColorsDontRun

Aug 12, 2012
    MD
    Interesting. How long ago was that? They had an entire shelf of tester juices. The only thing they ask is that you supply your own drop atomizer, or purchase one from them, which I happily did, as I had none in my vape kit.

6. Disconnect

Jan 25, 2013
    Washington DC
    Couple months ago. I bought 2 drippers from them but for whatever reason their on-display bottles were for smelling only :(

Not a biggie.

7. TheseColorsDontRun

Aug 12, 2012
    MD
    Well go back in. They'll let you try anything you want.

8. wbart

wbart Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2013
    Easton, MD, USA
    I am heading over to the dojo monday, another great field trip. getting ready to head to GA and excited to check out vaperite, I am always anxious to hang out with vapors and looking forward to see how they get down in the south!!

9. Disconnect

Jan 25, 2013
    Washington DC
    I'm heading back to dojo tomorrow. One of the guys does heavy RBA work and I need some help :)

I also need more of the gummy, they were out on the weekend :(

10. srutkas

srutkas Full Member

May 11, 2013
    DC
    I'm patiently waiting for a vape shop in actual DC. Vapemail is my life & I've never set foot in a B&M.

11. Chornbro

Chornbro Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    VA/DC/MD Area
    Now that you mention it... I haven't either!

12. wbart

May 6, 2013
    Easton, MD, USA
    I started with the Dojo and have since branched out to trying other sites vapemails, something about actually talking to a human being about your purchase makes me feel satisfied... even though I end up over spending every trip!! Plus I found a sweet back road that takes me back to 100- it is longer but it is curvy and fun

13. OBF_Vapor

OBF_Vapor Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

SO i am going to head to Dojo Friday for my first purchase from them. Any suggestions for juice (non menthol)?

14. wbart

May 6, 2013
    Easton, MD, USA
    Well I guess I am a bit late but hopefully the tasting panel helped you out.

15. Salvatore.95

Salvatore.95 Full Member Verified Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Maryland
  16. wbart

May 6, 2013
    Easton, MD, USA
    Seems a bit pricy to me... but if it is good who am I to judge

17. Sharis

Sharis Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    There's a b&m called The Vapor Emporium in Fredrick, MD. I was there in June, they carried some but not all of Halo plus what looked to be a lot of other brands, and they let you try whatever you want. It's a hike for me, I wish someone would open a b&m in Alexandria/Woodbridge/somewhere north of Richmond :(

18. ktaing

ktaing Full Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Silver Spring
    I've been to Vape Dojo a bunch of times over the past several months... In the beginning, the customer service was great. The employees were more than willing to assist me with questions or make my purchases. But the last three times I've been there, the service I've received have been so poor. Any questions I've had about new product were cold. It were as if my presence was unwelcome and a nuisance. At first, I just attributed it to them being busy helping other customers, but I've been there when the store was empty and still got the same response. I've stopped bringing my business there and have reverted back to shopping online.

19. The Blue Max

The Blue Max Full Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Alexandria, VA
    There are stores in Annandale (The Vaperz Store), Arlington, and Herndon (both My Vapez Lounge) now.

20. 6spdsurfer

6spdsurfer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2012
    Fredericksburg, VA
    So it's been a while since I've been back on this post and since then, Avail Vapor has opened here in Fredericksburg!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.