• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Shops in KL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
For high end and quality mods, American juices and not-the-average-vapers price point, you can go to Vapologist at Giza mall, Vape Brothers, a little further away in Aman Suria and Vapor Buddies located in the non-Muslim food court in Dataran Sunway, near Giza mall.

In the same area for the average vaper, massive juice and hardware selection at VapeTech Kota Damansara, followed by Pondok Vape, then Le Vapors, then Vapor House, then Vape Bar, then the smaller outfits like Vaporlution, Vaperdise, Kudeta Vape, Brudu Vaper. And this is primarily just the Dataran Sunway and The Strand areas. Next to Vape Brothers, well nearby, is also another massive selection of average vaper mods and juices at Vape Empire Aman Suria.

And I'm sure I'm missing a few after posting this extensive list too. Citation required :D
A year later and I'm heading to KL again!

Will be staying on Bukit Bintang. Can you recommend any vape shops around there? Looking for US juices and to pick up a Yihi G-Class or other similar spec'd mod.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
In Bukit Bintang, KL. Not a lot of time to go vape hunting but found the following:

a) Hypervape in Sungei Wang, Level 2
Well stocked, bought a Vaporesso Revenger and some wires. Some US juices but nothing, US or local in 3mg. :(

b) Vape Empire in Berjaya Times Sq, Level 6
Looked well stocked but on 4 brands of US juices. Again nothing in 3mg.

c) There were 3 more vape shops around Vape Empire, but all not well stocked. One had a few US juices in 3mg so got 3 bottles of Naked.

That's it. Conclusion: US juices are hard to find, and ANY juices in 3mg seems unheard of too. Though they say Malaysian juices at 6mg is equivalent to a US juice at 3mg... I'm like, why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread