Vape shops recommendations in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I've only tried two, personally, but I'll throw in a couple of others that are on my radar. There are a lot of shops here, so it also depends on where in San Diego you'll be.

The two I've visited:
Vapure (Vapure Premium U.S.A Made E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes & Accessories) has 6 locations. I've been to the Kearny Mesa location.
This was my intro to vaping (beyond the Blu disposable that I tried). They have decent prices and their own line of liquid with 50 or so flavors--some of them pretty good. The Kearny Mesa store is quite business like--not hipsterish--although the people who work there are fun and friendly. Vapure Kearny Mesa - Kearny Mesa - San Diego, CA | Yelp

Vape Aura (Vape Aura | The very best in e-liquids, devices, and accessories.)
This is a single shop that is in a strange strip mall off the main street (so it can be a little difficult to find). The guys hear seem to know their mechs (I've not ventured in that realm, so cannot comment) and do a lot of building. They also have their own line of juice that has some really good ones (I particularly like Papabewi, a papaya-lychee flavor). The vibe is a little hipsterish, but the guys are friendly and are willing to talk, show you anything they have, even teach you how to build coils if you ask them. Vape Aura - Kearny Mesa - San Diego, CA | Yelp

A few others:
TheSwitch The Switch SD Vape Shop - Kearny Mesa - San Diego, CA | Yelp
VapeCity Vapecity Miramar - San Diego, CA | Yelp
Vaperoo Vaperoo Premium Vape Shop - San Diego, CA | Yelp
TrendyVape Trendy Vape - San Diego, CA | Yelp

Also, not too far away, is Sun-Vapers (Electronic cigarettes in San Diego County with next day delivery.). Sun Vapers - Santee - Santee, CA | Yelp

Hope that gets you started!

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Thanks! I'm staying at the Sheraton Mission Bay and working about 10 miles north of here. I don't have time to drive too far.
I'll need to look some of these up. I was hoping to find a shop that contained a large variety of higher end eLiquids to try that aren't available to sample at my local vape shops which mainly carry starter kits, a few VV mods and clearos, so I end up having to order online.

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
Then I would highly suggest Vapor Bombz. It's about 30 minutes from Sheraton, but since you're halfway up there already, might as well take another 15 minute drive north to get there. It's an easy find: just take the 5 North exit Oceanside Blvd, turn left, and it will be about half a mile on your left side. It's in the Alberto's Mexican Food plaza. From personal experience, they have lots of higher-end/premium juice to try.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Then I would highly suggest Vapor Bombz. It's about 30 minutes from Sheraton, but since you're halfway up there already, might as well take another 15 minute drive north to get there. It's an easy find: just take the 5 North exit Oceanside Blvd, turn left, and it will be about half a mile on your left side. It's in the Alberto's Mexican Food plaza. From personal experience, they have lots of higher-end/premium juice to try.

Thanks. I'll have to check out their hours. I may get some free time tomorrow.

Mailablemage

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Medford Or
I'll have to check out the Santee scene one of these days. I've been planning to hit Sun-Vapers, but I'll add Vapin619 to my list. Just gotta make it out there on some day that isn't so hot... :)
Ill be going there in a couple weeks. We should organize a meetup with all the SD vapers. Ill bring the jolly ranchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread