Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
My schedule is hectic and I would have been to the mountian sooner but when 12+ inches hit I must get my priorities straight. This am I drove through the storm to Killington w/ co pilot ProVari. The ride usually take 1hr 50mins, today was 3 hrs 15mins! After 5+ months of vaping I have been interested to see what changes I would notice w/my second favorite pastime (no the first isn't vaping).

1) Lung function much improved and I can make much longer runs without being winded. HUGE Bonus. I also noticed my heart wasn't pounding as much since I wasn't gasping for air. After 28 years of smoking that was becoming an issue. I can say lung function is not back to 100% normal but this is a definate and noticable improvement.
2) Packed 2 650mah eGo's for the slopes w/carts. I figured if I droped one or broke one no big deal. So much easier to vape on a lift than smoke. The wind was about 40mph and I did not have to freeze my hand trying to light a cig. Can even vape w/a gloved hand. Awesome!
3) Around 0F on top of the mountain. Kept batts in outside pocket to test if they would last the day. No issues. Also wanted to test Boge LR cart for vapor production when the juice thickens a bit due to temp. Again no issues and big vapor.

I know we have a lot of winter haters here but there are a few who do like to play in the snow so I figured I let those that ride, ski, snowmobile know that vaping and snow fit like a glove. Just place batts in zip lock bag so if you do take a face plant they will stay nice and dry.

I am so pumped that this worked and now I will go to work on a special DIY ski vape sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread