Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Jan 17, 2020​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I ordered $104 worth of liquid from this company on 1/17/20.

The order has not shipped as of today 1/30/20.
The order still says “processing” on their website, but the charge was made to my credit card.

I have sent THREE separate support emails through their website. All three have gone unanswered.

The first two emails were attempts to find out what was going on with my order.

The third email was an attempt to get a refund. I have heard nothing from them and I am now forced to call my CC company to resolve this.

I have been ordering from them without incident for years. My previous order took more than a week before I received a tracking number. That was unusual. Again, I sent a support email but it was ignored.

This time it has been nearly two weeks and I have heard nothing from this company.​

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I hope you get this resolved. I have had good experiences with them but i never emailed if i had a concern about an order, i always called them on the phone and waited to get a customer service rep and everything seemed to flow smoothly that way. I'd love to hear if this gets resolved because i haven't placed an order with them for awhile and i'd like to know they haven't lost a step in that time.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
They have still not resolved the problem.

I finally got someone on the phone last Thursday. He said my order would be shipped Friday. That never happened.

So I called again today and was told it would be at least another week before my order was shipped. I said forget it...refund my money.

I have not yet received my refund, or the email I was told would confirm my refund.

They have slipped BIG TIME. I have been ordering from them for a few years with only MINOR hiccups here and there. Nothing like this.

I think they must have changed owners or something. Something drastic has happened.

They have been getting demolished in recent reviews. I left one myself. I don’t normally do this...I’m a pretty understanding person but their customer service has been so bad that I feel I should let others know.

read the recent reviews here:

Vape Society Supply is rated "Poor" with 2.1 / 5 on Trustpilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread