Vape Sourcing Order Help, @verashu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosado0925

Oct 18, 2017
I did the same exact thing. Your situation mirrors my own. Having to come a forum that’s not in anyway affiliated with the company just to get a shred of assistance is crazy. I @Verashu too about my order #100040171 and while she hasn’t gotten back to me yet, I feel better at least than what I did after weeks of reaching out to vapesource. It’s a sh**ty feeling but like you said, hopefully it works out for us.
Well I can tell you is that once verashu had got a tracking number for me and let me know what was going on with my order then and only then did I finally start receiving responses from the many messages and emails I had sent for 10 days to vapesourcing and fhtpay as well. Some telling me exactly what verashu had told me, others telling me that certain message request on the actual websites do no work. So my response is why have them on the website if they don't work??? But I do at least now have tracking info and can check to see where my order is or at least where they claim it is. Only time will truly tell but I am keeping an eye on it and the time that passes.

Reactions: stols001

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I did the same exact thing. Your situation mirrors my own. Having to come a forum that’s not in anyway affiliated with the company just to get a shred of assistance is crazy. I @Verashu too about my order #100040171 and while she hasn’t gotten back to me yet, I feel better at least than what I did after weeks of reaching out to vapesource. It’s a sh**ty feeling but like you said, hopefully it works out for us.
Hi @Anonymous User, I just sent you a pm, pls kindly check.

One of many people trying to find out where my stuff has got to, order #100036774. Put money down on a pre-sell on the 15th Sept for something due around the middle of October. Paid for express and still waiting. Product readily available on eBay and me left waiting. Then trying to get a response is like getting blood from a stone, why have a "contact us" option if no one responds.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
One of many people trying to find out where my stuff has got to, order #100036774. Put money down on a pre-sell on the 15th Sept for something due around the middle of October. Paid for express and still waiting. Product readily available on eBay and me left waiting. Then trying to get a response is like getting blood from a stone, why have a "contact us" option if no one responds.
Hi @Andysamuels, I just sent you a pm, pls kindly check.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu my order was due today my package is still in the Netherlands I wanna know why it’s taking so long to ship it’s been at the wearhouse for over two weeks please help my order number is
100042113 please tell me why it’s so late so I can be able to vape again
Hi @Zach Parry, I just sent you a pm, pls kindly check

CLC2017

Nov 18, 2017
I also have heard no updates on my U.S.A. warehouse order #10004504 @Verashu Order was placed Nov 2nd. 16 days later, still nothing. So much for a dispatch within 48 hours and an arrival in 7 to 14 days. I’ve sent multiple messages through the webpage and email with no replies. My order was split and my Singapore order arrived before my U.S. order has even shipped. So there’s certainly something wrong, considering I live in the states. All items were in stock when ordered. I don’t understand why Vapesourcing.com seems to be so terrible with simple responses. Regardless, I paid using PayPal, so will be requesting a refund if I hear nothing back this time, as this is a last attempt to contact. This is just rediculous at this point.

Last edited:
  • Agree

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I also have heard no updates on my U.S.A. warehouse order #10004504 @Verashu Order was placed Nov 2nd. 16 days later, still nothing. So much for a dispatch within 48 hours and an arrival in 7 to 14 days. I’ve sent multiple messages through the webpage and email with no replies. My order was split and my Singapore order arrived before my U.S. order has even shipped. So there’s certainly something wrong, considering I live in the states. All items were in stock when ordered. I don’t understand why Vapesourcing.com seems to be so terrible with simple responses. Regardless, I paid using PayPal, so will be requesting a refund if I hear nothing back this time, as this is a last attempt to contact. This is just rediculous at this point.
Hello, could you give me a right order number? you provided is wrong.

Anonymous User

Oct 23, 2017
I think we've been got brother. @Verashu responds relatively quickly but I've gotten 3 different tracking numbers for my order and several reasons why that all sound bogus. The last one clearly being a way not to have me cancel with my credit card. I was given another tracking that was for a package coming to Chicago so I was very relieved. Only to realize that number was for a package going out to someone in the surburbs and clearly not to me. It was done simply to placate and deter me from cancelling with my credit card.

"Let me find a number to give this guy thats shipping to the same city. That'll get him off our back."

Thats just ....ed up man. I had my postman who's really cool give me info on the tracking before it was due to be delivered. He couldn't give information about the recipient but he did confirm that the tracking number provided was not addressed to me nor was it in my name. I think it's safe to say we've been had.

• Agree

CLC2017

Nov 18, 2017
That’s a bummer. But I think you’re right. I got absolutely no response, besides one from @Verashu asking for my correct order number. I responded with the correct order number and never heard anything back. Multiple messages inquiring very kindly to vapesourcing.com about my order and they just completely ignored me, sweeping me under the rug. Looks like they do that with many of their customers, considering all of the complaints. Hands down, the worst and laziest customer service I have ever experienced. In the end, they never once attempted to help me at all. I got tired of being ignored. So after 20 days of nothing, I submitted and received a refund. They never even attempted to offer an explanation. Just refunded my money after keeping me waiting. What a waste of time. I ordered again through a more reputable company and am hoping for better luck. Couldn’t get much worse than my experience with Vape Sourcing. I certainly hope you and everyone with complaints receive all orders. Or at least refunds. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Anonymous User

Oct 23, 2017
That’s a bummer. But I think you’re right. I got absolutely no response, besides one from @Verashu asking for my correct order number. I responded with the correct order number and never heard anything back. Multiple messages inquiring very kindly to vapesourcing.com about my order and they just completely ignored me, sweeping me under the rug. Looks like they do that with many of their customers, considering all of the complaints. Hands down, the worst and laziest customer service I have ever experienced. In the end, they never once attempted to help me at all. I got tired of being ignored. So after 20 days of nothing, I submitted and received a refund. They never even attempted to offer an explanation. Just refunded my money after keeping me waiting. What a waste of time. I ordered again through a more reputable company and am hoping for better luck. Couldn’t get much worse than my experience with Vape Sourcing. I certainly hope you and everyone with complaints receive all orders. Or at least refunds. Best of luck.
I know I can just have amex refund my money but how did you get vapesource to refund your money? Is there a specific link or email contact to request it?

Anonymous User

Oct 23, 2017
I owe it to the forum to mention that I finally got my product today. I was given 3 different tracking numbers beforehand but the last tracking number @Verashu gave was finally the correct one. The package was sent to the wrong address in the burbs because of the post office themselves.

I was very skeptical of vapesource before and after this situation, I still am. I do not recommend using them again. I will never use them again myself. USPS sending my package to the wrong address in no way absolves VS from poor service. I was given false information about my order 3 times but the last, and only the last time was anything really shipped to me and actual tracking provided. The post office just ....ed up along with VS.

So I don’t recommend the website at all, they will give you false tracking for 2 months and bs reasons about it until they really do ship it out. Verashu however, did provide me with the tracking eventually and I got my mod. This post is more about showing that @Verashu was helpful but the company itself shouldn’t be patroned by anyone.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread