Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Hello everyone, Sorry about the late response. We have been very busy and have not slept much. vape Square believes in business integrity and transparency. We are a brand built on efficacy. Yesterday we posted on Reddit and our thread blew up with sales and fortunately/unfortunately we have sold out of all of our 8ml bottles. We are so unbelievably sorry for this inconvenience and hope that it does not make you lose faith in our company. As a small start up we had a limited amount of little sample bottles that we did not plan to market we were using strictly for samples. We posted a sample pack on the website after a request, little did we know this would be our best seller. We hope you can accept this apology. We are still learning. Ultimately this is good news because we plan on having all sorts of giveaways, but we have to wait at least a week to receive our shipment of dropper bottles from China. we have plenty of juice that we would love to share with the community. This thread will not be deleted and winners will be chosen. If this apology is unacceptable you can report us to the proper moderators and we will face the consequences of our miscalculation.

Apologies,

James P. McCarthy
Premium Electronic Cigarette Starter Kits, e-Juice & Accessories | Vape Square
Chicago, IL
331-575-7241

I understand how overwhelming that must have been, how unprepared and overzealous you were, but this was poorly handled. We were misled and that stinks.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I'm sorry you feel that way Spacekitty. I'm trying to right our wrong here, but I understand this may be hard for people to accept. If there is anything else we can do at this point to right our wrong please let us know.
Can you say upgrade?
Since you can't fulfill your promise improve it.
Now 5 winners get five 15mL bottles.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Can you say upgrade?
Since you can't fulfill your promise improve it.
Now 5 winners get five 15mL bottles.

I seem to recall another vendor doing that in their contest once... :)

And I wonder what they had in their OP that made one of the Mods feel the need to edit the post??

Last edited by Unforeseen; 05-27-2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The Winners are

Moon Lit Water
Chigal
Ding
John2234
Biggame

They have all been PM'd and the sample packs will all be sent out when the I receive the shipment of bottles.

congrats.gif~original

OMG!! I don't believe it.... FINALLY!! :thumb:

(btw, did everyone get their PM's this time?? lol)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread