Vape The Rockies 3 Tobacco Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
If you are a tobacco vape lover, there will be something for you at Vape The Rockies. These flavors don't hide the tobacco. It is out front.

First Mate Tobac - You may get tired of me saying how rich and full flavored these tobaccos are before you finish reading these reviews. First Mate starts with a rich pipe tobacco. A tobacco sweetness, bordering on fruit, gives this its high notes. To add depth, there is a delicious chocolate cream flavor.

There is no nut flavor or earthy flavor. It is very clean tasting. Fresh cut tobacco with a bite of chocolate cream. Not too distant to an RY4. Just superb!

W-J-G - This starts with a complex blend of tobaccos. I can taste the fresh cut tobacco, but there is also Virginia notes in there. I wish the tobacco blend was stronger. It is really a good blend. But intruding on the tobacco is a strong liqueur flavor. I can't identify the liquor, maybe Drambuie or a cognac. I can taste the liqueur flavor most of all. Maybe that is because I have (basically) given up alcohol.

What does WJG stand for? Maybe this would help me nail down the liqueur flavor. Good vape, but I would rather the tobacco be the dominate flavor.

Missouri Bottoms - Another rich, flavorful tobacco. This is probably closer to a cigarette or cigar blend. I can taste the Virginia tobacco again with what tastes like a Perique tobacco. This blend is both sweet and dark flavored. Sometimes I take a draw and get coffee, sometimes I taste creamy caramel. It has a spiciness to it that reminds me of anise.

Whatever the flavors are in Missouri Bottoms, they are well blended. This is my favorite of the three, until I revisit First Mate. Then that is my favorite, until I revisit Missouri Bottoms...

Another thing about these fine tobaccos, they are very gentle on atomizers and cartomizers. Their color is flesh toned. Two weeks of steeping is about perfect. High quality tobaccos!

Note: There is currently a 30% off coupon "Merry Christmas" on their front page. This is the best price I have seen from them.

E-Juice USA (All) : Vape the Rockies, Why smoke when you can vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread