Vape vendor at flea market: trustworthy or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I went to the flea market nearest my house and discovered some guy selling vape gear. He had all sorts of setups: off-brand egos, innokin Disruptors, other TC mods, Protanks, even Subtanks. I asked him how much he wanted for the Kanger Subtank Mini and he said $30.

I kinda smelled a rat because I was thinking either the stuff was stolen or counterfeit. Am I right to assume that flea market vendors are shady?

Reactions: Andrew Leigh

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I went to the flea market nearest my house and discovered some guy selling vape gear. He had all sorts of setups: off-brand egos, Innokin Disruptors, other TC mods, Protanks, even Subtanks. I asked him how much he wanted for the Kanger Subtank Mini and he said $30.

I kinda smelled a rat because I was thinking either the stuff was stolen or counterfeit. Am I right to assume that flea market vendors are shady?

Like any other vendor, it depends. I wouldn't assume all are either bad or good. I know a couple, in my area, who have a flea market booth, on weekends, who are very good, and honest. I've seen others who I wouldn't buy a drip tip from.

Reactions: Lessifer

Andrew Leigh

Sep 9, 2015
I know what you mean I ran in to the same thing but they had tons of juice that they made for sell and some mods and RD As am sure where all clones but I was so scared to even go buy the stand the dude was really shady looking dirty shirt and pants he didn't have samples out to try either not that I would want to all I can think was that all that juice was made in a port a potty just by the looks of who was selling and the way it was all display I didn't even see the guy vaping too many red flags for me

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
A flea market vendor isn't paying high overhead, monthly rent, electric, paying employees... ect. I have seen bad and good... mostly bad selling ego knock offs and junk. Then a week ago saw once near Columbus GA selling the TFV4 for 40 ( the full kit )... it isn't even in stock around here. The guy had decent juices, RDA RTAs and good batteries. I was impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread