Vape Wild welcome deal changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I have been posting telling everyone about the welcome deal at vape Wild. It's still a fantastic deal, but I didn't realize it changed. You were able to choose 4 individual flavors, not you just pick a category and get whatever within that category. I do love their juices and still recommend them.
You have to be a first time customer to get the deal.
I have no "affiliation" or whatever... just a happy customer spreading the word:
Welcome Sample Pack - 4 Bottle Bonanza Extravaganza

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I have been posting telling everyone about the welcome deal at vape Wild. It's still a fantastic deal, but I didn't realize it changed. You were able to choose 4 individual flavors, not you just pick a category and get whatever within that category. I do love their juices and still recommend them.
You have to be a first time customer to get the deal. Of course if you're two different people you're going to each have your own email address and I think it tracks it based on that.
I have no "affiliation" or whatever... just a happy customer spreading the word:
Welcome Sample Pack - 4 Bottle Bonanza Extravaganza
I don't want to encourage people to do dishonest things however if you have a partner or a friend that lives in the same house as you or even uses the same bank account they will allow both of you to access the first time deal which I think is really nice because a lot of places won't if you live at the same address they will say no you can't get it even if you're completely different entities vapewild is happy to introduce their products to different people who live at the same address. I've been using vapewild off and on for a while and my husband was interested in some of the flavors that they were offering and they're welcome pack and they let us do it even though I was already a customer

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I know that (sort of) Someone tried that and it worked but I thought that was cheating so didn't do it myself. Good to know it's allowed :) So I guess my 80 year old mother needs some e-juices ;) Thanks
Well my husband is actually the person who got me into vaping but we have some vastly different taste preferences so there's very little that he would like that I would also like so I think it's a pretty bright move on their part so long as there are different people ( not sure how verifiable that is but maybe with the age verification it is I don't know) if he would order the kind of thing he Vapes and I were to try it for the first time and had never experienced vapewild I would not like them and would probably never order again because he only likes very artificial non sour blue raspberry and a couple others which I find to be disgusting LOL meanwhile I'm over here with creams and desserts and banana LOL which for some reason all translate to his taste buds as coffee creamer I'm not joking everything I give him to try that isn't lemonade he says tastes like coffee creamer... there's one thing about vapewild that I have never seen anyone dispute their customer service is off the chain amazing. They are one company that I would purchase something from without any fear of not being satisfied. Because they will make damn sure that you are satisfied with whatever you've purchased even if it just leaks they're going to send you not only what we picked but probably your whole order they are amazing

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
It's fun too because they include a small bottle of "mystery flavor" for free.
My mother ended up getting the tobacco sampler (3 fairly standard ones and a peanut butter banana one... what the heck is that?)
Anyway, even though I mostly do DIY now, my favorite ADV (besides tobacco mix) is Vape Wild "smurf cake" + "mango peach tango" (going to make a separate order for those... and the "RY4ever" to go with the tobaccos)

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I do like their juices and even the everyday prices are good. They have a really good RY4 (lots of caramel/vanilla) but it doesn't come with the sign up deal. Even though I joked about the peanut better banana "tobacco", it should be interesting to try on it's own. My favorite ADV is their "smurf cake" mixed with "mango peach tango"... vaping that right now! Consider making a second order after the sign up deal... they deserve the return business.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
Trying their Grape Vape as we speak. Not bad; mildly sweet and tart with a slight candy-ish taste to it.

I tried their "Summer Flavors" welcome pack...came with Cherry Limeade, Grape Vape, Fruit Bomb, Strawberry and they threw in a bonus bottle of Vanilla Butternut as well. All 30 ml. Also a sticker and signed Holiday card. Very nice!

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
bigbob2322, I thought they discontinued one of my favorites too... got on live chat and they said it was just renamed (originally "smurf cake" now "blueberry cheesecake") You might ask them if it just got renamed. My other favorite (that I would mix with the smurf cake) is Mango Peach Tango... you might try it instead.

Reactions: bigbob2322

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Yes it's Peace Pipe from Vape Wild.

You mentioned peach pipe is why I asked. Coumarin pipe/tobacco is a fairly popular flavor, especially a few years ago.

Have you done your search under coumarin pipe/tobacco juices?

Another option is DIY. I noticed flavor west has a coumarin pipe flavor in their listings.

Reactions: bigbob2322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread