Vape with your phone? now you can tweet AND vape :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
Geez, isn't there enough stuff that phones do already? Lol.

It would be nice if they actually functioned as a decent phone. Seems like smart phones do just about everything but give you decent call quality.

To me smart phones are like a modern day Swiss Army knife with 50+ functions. Sure it can do a bunch of things, but it does them all half-assed.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I haven't been able to justify buying a smartphone. I don't really even use my dumbphone all that much and I'm always at my desktop....lol
im with ya, i got a smart phone cause it was free when i busted my ol nokia. thought hey this is kinda cool get to play with all these apps and stuff every ones always talking about. then I noticed all the stuff the apps want control of and never installed anything LOL all i ever do smart with it is read ecf when im out of the house ;)

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
The company I work for got us I phones I have to admit being able to email pics to the engineer is handy when things aren't working right. . Also being able to send a quick progress pic at the end of each day is way better than a report. I wonder how a kayfun would look on a I phone;-)

The curse is now human resources wants all sorts of documents sent when we get to a job and do new hires.

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
It would be nice if they actually functioned as a decent phone. Seems like smart phones do just about everything but give you decent call quality.

To me smart phones are like a modern day Swiss Army knife with 50+ functions. Sure it can do a bunch of things, but it does them all half-assed.

Amen! All I want to do with a phone is call people and actually be able to talk to them! Sounds so simple - why can't the new 'Smart Phones' actually do it?

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
Haha! Great idea! :)

And as to Smart Phones... same here.... I actually got one as a present... but I still use my normal cell phone.... I do not like the greasy look and feel on the glass of the smart phone whenever I have actually USED the phone, as in holding it to my ear and making a phone call.. duh... I just do not want to bother with all kinds of apps that want to have all my information (and send it where? And to whom? And for what purpose? And access the internet without my even knowing? Racking up huge bills if I happen to go abroad UNLESS I remember to turn that all off whenever I happen to go abroad) ... etc etc.. and I most definitely do not wish to go through life with my field of vision reduced to the screen of a phone... like so many people do whom I see every day... naawwwww

Neat idea to attach a PV to such a phone though :) For those who like that stuff.
Maybe the PG even prevents bacteria in that smeary film on the glass after a person who wears any facial cream makes a phone call :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread