• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapecan Toronto 2013 Review - Day 1 (Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from Day#1 at Vapecan Toronto 2013.

If you are thinking of going, GO. You will like it.

Here is my honest take on the experience I had:

CONS:
- was a little hot in the room (thats HolidayInns fault though. lol)
- seems that many of the vendors were short stocked or didnt have this or that. I must have heard "we do carry those but, you will have to order it online, we didnt bring them" a Thousand times. I understand that it's hard to carry all the stuff, limited room etc But only a few vendors seemed fully prepared.
- a couple vendors had some pretty bad CustomerService issues. I wont name names but there were a few that need to change their ways. No wonder there wasnt anyone hanging around their booth.
- Although most vendors had deals (some better than others), there were a few that didnt reduce their prices or want to budge in price.

PROS:
- lots of great and friendly people
- LOTS of AMAZING DEALS
- lots of vendors giveaways, juice sample giveaways
- lots of prizes being given out by the organizers
- some vendors went all out to make sure their customers are taken care of
- got to sample a ton of Amazing juices

IMO a few of the vendors seemed to shine more than others. This is based on good deals, customer service and how professional they were. They would be (in no particular order):
- HappyVaper (these guys rock! they know how to treat their customers, great deals, great service. My new B&M goto for sure)
- Canvape (hello deals, you thought their online stuff was cheap. also giving out 10ml bottles of juice for free.)
- JiffyNic.com (great guy, great juice, lots of samples - I will be doing biz with them again very soon)
- Vapemail (great to deal with, very helpful, had great deals, very professional)

Now just because I didnt mention anyone it doesnt mean they were bad or anything. The above were just my personal favorites.

At the end of the day I had a great time and was very glad I went. Because of the great deals and giveaways, I spent way less than I planned and left with more. You cant beat that!

Well worth the trip if you were debating on going. Im sure that Saturday (Day 2) will be even better!!!!

WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE GUYS? Did you have fun? Get some good deals? Try some crazy juices?

Griff.J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
ON Canada
I was really hoping someone would have some ProTank2s there but alas, none of the Canadian vendors seem to have any yet. HappyVaper was great, was really happy to meet the Cold Turkey juice people and came home with two huge bottles of juice from them. Picked up some more Canada e-Juice juice (which is my ADV) but they didn't have the Crème de Menthe there, that was disappointing :( .. I was happy to meet Vapemail Mike, He was really great and fixed a wrong order for me a couple weeks ago for free which was really cool. Talked to J.R. Custom Turnings, he made some really awesome looking wood mods.

I just ran out of stuff to do, admittedly I was there alone so I really didn't have familiar people to hang out with.. I left about 5pm and I guess I'll miss Phil Busardo as I can't justify the 4 hours of driving to go back again tomorrow. heh.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Oh and I seem to have chapped lips now for some reason.. hope I didn't get someone's cold sore germs while sampling juices :(

Didn't get the chapped lips yet but am really liking the juices I got.
Did manage to walk out with a bit of a nic. overdose though.

Goodlifeejuice Root beer and their Icy Wintergreen are both over the top with flavour.
The Wintergreen in particular is really quite strong.(but good)

And the Ejuiceejuice StawberryBanana just smells wonderful and really comes through with lots of flavour too.

Got to finally try the Vader Puddin' from MLV...I see now what all the fuss was about, it's gonna make it extremely difficult for me to go back to vaping my Vanilla home brew.

Got more yet to try and would have even bought more but too much juice too little cash.

Only tried one of the free juice samples so far but it wasn't as "extremely" good as the ones I've mentioned, so I'll leave it out.

4mehealth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
canada
Stopped by today. Every table was busy. Just bought juice.

Would've loved to have grabbed a mod from Zen, however, my wallet was tapped out at that point. Appreciated the samples. However, one of em I just can't get rid of the taste. All subsequent taste tests were ruined.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Got to finally try the Vader Puddin' from MLV...I see now what all the fuss was about, it's gonna make it extremely difficult for me to go back to vaping my Vanilla home brew.

It's good, isn't it? Now you know why I tend to fly off the handle when MLV starts screwing around with my orders. :lol:

TheFlyinJ

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Markham, Ontario
Maybe I'm picky but there are an awful lot of juices out there that taste like .... LOL No offense to you juice makers, most have a juice or two I do like!

Cold Turkey's Gangnam Syrup. Wow. :vapor:

I liked the Gangnam and the Monkey Bomb. I know what you're talking about with juices, I have had a few that may as well been ipecac.

Well, I got 4 bottles from VaporJedi and Cold Turkey for $40. That's a crazy deal. Oh...and bought 2 MVP's and 1 SVD for $150!!!!!!!!!!!!Expect me next year fellows. Great convention, but a problem was the stock.

WHere/which booth did you find the MVP's ? I looked high and low and couldnt find any? (Kicking myself in the ...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread