Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2017
www.vaporl.com
Hey guys, this is Vincent from Vaporl.com. Today I'll take a vape pod device similar to juul, the Vapeccino Mate 1 Starter Kit.
jEfMES0.jpg
VAPECCINO MATE 1 is the initial product adopting GCT in the world, comes with 410mAh built-in battery and 1.5ml refillable cartridge. According to Vapeccino, this GCT (Golden Core Technology) will last several times longer than Kanthal and provide a “purer taste.”

Feature:
Battery capacity: 410mAh
Pod capacity: 1.5ml
Dimensions: 110x20x10mm
Weight: 36g
Resistance: 1-3ohm
GCT (Gold Core Tech) heating element
Vibrating alerts
LED indicator
25 minute charging time
Full power output (direct output)
MTL and DTL pods
Body material : Eco friendly brass
Pod mouthpiece: Edible PC
Movement sensor
Splash proof

What's in the Box:

1 x MATE 1 Mod
1 x MTL Pod
1 x USB Cable (2A)
1 x User Manual
1 x Warning Card
vapeccino_mate_1_intelligent_starter_kit_410mah__.jpg

At First Glacne
With an industrial-chic design, the Mate 1 looks great on the screen and even better in the hand. It has a somewhat similar appearance as the JUUL e cig, but it’s thicker and about 17 mm taller by 4 mm wider. Use uni-body design to perform the spirit of craftsman, exquisite and ultra-thin. What’s more, utilize stamping process, combining its high precision and absolutely similar standard together for forging a vaporizer like solid and delicate magazine, dynamic beauty appears at palm.

The finish on the battery housing has matte top coat (like a faux media blasting) that seems durable and resistant to wear and tear. But after using the device now for a couple months (and one a I got more recently), I’ve noticed a few tiny nicks in the finish along the edge of the battery revealing the bronze metal underneath.

The Mate 1 Pods
20171113072837_15210.png
The Mate 1 is apparently designed for MTL and DTL (Mouth to Lung and Direct to Lung) vapers – there are different pods for both. The DTL pod has two air intakes to increase the flow of liquid through the coil. The MTL pod has one air intake.

Golden Core Technology

20171117181700_64020.jpg
Vapeccino uses what they call “Golden Core Techology”, I was interested in the GCT (Golden Core Technology), using gold plated coils which is claimed to give a purer taste and gunk up less giving longer life. By resisting build-up, the promise is a longer lasting coil with improved performance.

Performance

20171116141605_27470.png
There are two different types of pod for this, the airflow is different on each. Setting aside the Golden Core Technology, the MTL pods have been – mostly – a pleasure to use. The draw is close to the JUUL (just a tad looser), but you get a much more substantial hit: both vapor production and throat hit. The hit with nic salts is off the charts, and the flavor has been noteworthy. I can’t say the taste is “purer,” but it’s definitely good! I just wished the pods lasted longer. And although I have gotten zero leaking, misfires, or gurgling, I have gotten a few bad dry hits that happened for no apparent reason.

An even bigger problem for me than the low coil-life is the airflow to the DL coils. The airflow comes in from the top/sides of the pod which is above the coil. What that means is there will be more airflow, but it thins out the hit after the vapor is produced. It vapes similar to those drip tips that came out a while ago with adjustable airflow. That’s not the right place to increase airflow unless sacrificing killing is okay with you.

Overall Experience
If you currently own a Juul and are hankering for an upgrade or are totally new to vaping and looking for a device that will give you that familiar feeling without much of the added weight, bulk, or complexity in daily usage, the Vapeccino Mate1 is one of the most ideal kits you could pick up right now.
You can check out the Vapeccino Mate 1 Starter Kit in $16

See the Vapeccino MATE 1 Replacement Pod, 2 pcs a pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread