• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaped a PG blend and it was traumatic:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
Hello!

I've been using 100% VG since 10-7-10, the day I started vaping. A friend of mine started vaping and had some Marlboro 24 mg juice and I asked her if I could drip it and try it ( I'm a dripper 100% of the time)

After using only VG, I am very familiar with a SLIGHT off taste that happens when I need to drip again. It is a mild taste and not bad. I have never had a bad vape from VG that caused me to cough or caused me pain and my eyes to well up.

After dripping that 80/20 blend from ym friend, I took 3 or 4 normal hits and the next one almost killed me! It had gone from being fine to dry in one vape! It was the most caustic, horrible taste I have ever tasted. I gagged and coughed. I had to dewick and debridge that atty 2 days later because that stench would not leave my poor atty. Neither vinegar or alcohol could cure what that evil PG did.

I will never vape another PG juice, so help me God:) It would kill me if I gave it the chance LOL! How do those people vape something that is so thin that it goes from great to bad in one puff? There's no slow decline of flavor- just a nosedive!

Lori

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
Yes, I have had something similar happen to me. I am not sure if it was VG or PG. Never the less it can be a traumatic experience. It did not cause a permanent stink in my atty though.

I have had very little success in dripping. It seems to me that I get very little flavor but lots of vapor, sometimes. I keep adding juice for more flavor then flood the atty and make a horrible mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread