Vaped in Tim Hortons Corporate Headquarters Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reme

Sep 19, 2013
Oakville, ON, Canada
I've been reading all these threads on vaping in public and indoors, and I thought I'd give it a try myself. I've only been vaping a couple weeks and haven't done it inside anywhere besides my own house yet.

Since I live just down the street from Tim Hortons corporate headquarters, which has a very large attached Timmies (store #1,) I thought that'd be a good place to start, figured if I was asked to stop there, I wouldn't try it at any other Timmies. I ordered a coffee and bagel and found myself a window seat, and spent the next 20 minutes vaping and drinking my coffee.

I wasn't being obnoxious and blowing tons of vapor but I wasn't stealthing either, just the normal amount of vapor that comes out of my Ego-T with a Mini Protank II, my juice was Apple with a 70/30 mix. Nobody said anything, although one person a couple tables down fake coughed every time I exhaled vapor. Even had one guy sit down at a table one foot away from me while there was still visible vapor, and he just pulled out a crossword puzzle and didn't give me a second glance. No employees said anything (and I saw a couple Timmies Suits), so I'm pretty sure Tim Hortons is vape friendly based on this experience. Kinda disappointed I didn't run into any other vapers though, I've yet to meet any in the wild, and nobody else I know vapes.

Don't know how many Tim Hortons there are in the states, but they're more prolific up here than Starbucks is down there, so vape on while having your coffee, Canadians! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread