VAPEDUDES Refuses to Refund Canceled Order Of $59.94 - Billing issue : MtnLioness

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtnLioness

ECF Veteran
Company name
VAPEDUDES Refuses to Refund Canceled Order Of $59.94​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
23 April 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
Order # AB-28099​
General nature of complaint
Billing​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I began vaping 2 years and 8 months ago and have never had to do a formal complaint before. Vapesdudes has forced my hand, and I am now looking to begin legal action.

Over 2 weeks ago, on April 23rd, I placed an order in the amount of $59.94 and then realized I needed to delay the order due to funds not being available for a couple days. I immediately contacted Vapedudes, asking them to cancel the order. I also phoned and got their answering service to cancel the order(I have never been able to contact them directly by phone). I received a quick reply back:

[/COLOR][/B]That was the last time I heard from Vapedudes. I have emailed and complained regarding this order, to no avail. They obviously refuse to credit my bank account or to contact me in any way. As I told them by email, they "are the worst in customer service and communication I have EVER experienced in 2 1/2 years of vaping". I had emailed back after the email above, saying I could do half the order--no response. I asked them to respond to my email, wondering if they were sending the half order. Again, no response. This is not the first time I have had customer service issues with them. But it will be the last. It's sad to have to complain on a public forum to warn others and to try to get this resolved. Refusing to credit my account is theft. I have email and bank records to prove everything I have said here. If Vapedudes does not resolve this immediately, I will be forced to take legal action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread