vapeescape- superb customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
first and foremost lets get over the basics here. there is 4 things we look for when purchasing online.

_ good clean website

- great pricing

- exceptional delivery times

- and last but not least extraordinary customer service.

vapeescape has this all . in abundance.

now you can check for yourself or trust me on this , but let me divulge an experience i had recently that in my opinion cements the joys of a good customer service.

i recently made an order on from vapeescape for a vivi nova tube , but unfortunatly it cracked within an hour. ive read up on this since the incident and those pastic ones are funny with certain liquids so its understandable. but this nonetheless directed me to contacting customer service , there i was put in contact with a man by the name of jason. he took note of my issue , asked me a few questions in a polite manner , not only did he then offer to replace the product without me asking once. then ( rather rudely i must admit , i felt pretty awful asking) i asked if it would be possible to upgrade it to the metal cover as a precaution againt the break happening again , granted i asked what the price difference and offered to pay it , but still i felt horribly rude asking . nonetheless he gladly ageed and due to the small nature of the price difference( turns out it was only 15p or something but still , im a man of principle and actions speak more to me than price) he didnt ask for extra to cover it.

but like i said , even though the differences are marginal , its the principle that they would offer which matters to me. i respect that , appreciate it and therefore highly reccomend it. luckily this was a small cost item. but after this experience i know that with Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid when the time comes ere i would buy a more expensive item. i can trust them if something goe wrong. it takes away the element of risk when dealing with an unfamiliar supplier .

10/10 i wish other companies would realise that all it takes is common curtousy. thankfully Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid certainly know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread