Status
Not open for further replies.

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
I want to go to vapefest for a number of reasons

I really need to get to Vegas soon !!! Its calling me (actually planning a trip in October, couldnt get the time off to go during vapefest)
I love vape fests - went to the one in NY in March, which was great !!!
I like seeing what people are using, new mods/apvs. I am an ego/vision spinner guy, but its cool to see what other people have.
There are usually great deals and freebies at these things. At the NY one, I got a ton of juice samples, which helped me realize as a newbie, what it is that I like (and dont like)

Darn, now I am even sorrier that I am missing it.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I guess I'll start off by saying that I really wish I could go, for the following reasons:

1. I have never been to a Vapefest
2. It's only about a 5 hr. drive from here
3. There is another one going on here in CA at the same time,
but I refuse to support them because of the tactics they have used!!
4. It's been YEARS since I have been to Vegas... :(
5. I always come home with more $$ than I went with!!
6. My Mother passed away in 2008, and she wanted to take one last trip to Vegas...
so I want to scatter her ashes there!! :wub:

Thanks!!

barefootgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Key Biscayne, Florida
First of, Thank you for the contest!

I want to go cause I've never been to one. I want to meet, and share with, my fellow vaping brethren for they/you understand what this journey is all about. Outsiders not so much or not at all. It's more than a cig replacement for me.... It's turned into a wonderful hobby and a part of a healthy lifestyle. I imagine a vapefest would be sort of an extension of a forum like ECF. Via ECF, I have found an incredible source of help, information, fun, entertainment and an a amazing support group. Annnnd because this vapefest is in VEGAS !

Last edited:

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
I would love to go to see the off-the-wall, insane stuff people DIY to vape with. It would also be cool to talk to some vendors, share some juice recipes, try out various concoctions, and of course buy hard to find items or stuff I've been holding off on because I'd like to see them firsthand. Also, boothbabes. Vaping conventions have boothbabes, right? :blink:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I would love to go because I always seem to be working whenever I am near a Vape Convention. Florida, 2 hrs from home, I was up north. New York - I was in Jersey, so near and yet so far! Orlando - I was somewhere.... Travel for work gets old and interferes with fun, but we like to eat :).

I would love to meet vendors, see products I read about but may never see, try some new juice, and meet fellow vapors! I could learn so much! And it is VEGAS!!

Thank you!

Shopan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Thebestcityintheworld,USA
Being New to this I really would like to see and taste all that is out there for one second meeting people that enjoy the same thing I do is always Fun. Third, I used to live in Vegas and would Love to see what has Changed. But mostly I would like to see all the Products in person as I do not have a B&M around me...But Taking would be the Best I would think...Thank you for the thread.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Oh wow, Dawn.........

I would love to go just to be able to meet face to face some of the wonderful friends I have made on ecf! Also, just imagine whole rooms of people devoted and interested in vaping...... like sensory overload. I have never been able to go and probably never will but I imagine how wonderful it would be!

huggles,

Morri

tnash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
US
So I can drink, swing my hips, drink, and sing out the side of my mouth "Viva Las Vegas", wipe the sweat away, and thank everyone for being a great audience and tell them to give themselves a hand. Otherwise to be part of a community of fellow vapers and vendors to exchange opinions and ideas. I can't go but for those who can I imagine it would be time well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread