Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I'd love to go to Vapefest in Las Vegas too!! But I don't have any vacation time and won't be able to take the time off of work. And it's in Las Vegas, not good for my bank account. If I see a Pai Gow poker table, well, I'd be spending most of my time there and miss most of the Vapefest if I only went for two days.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
I would love to go to Vapefest mostly to meet other vapers and get their input on vaping. Would be super fantastic to meet some of the wonderful people from this forum that help so many others find there way and not give up. Seeing all the mods and sampling some juice would be great also. Oh and samples would really be top it off.
Thanks for the contest and good luck all.

Ec!g

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
NorCal, USA
Because I Have never attended.
I'd like to win this to motivate me to go check out your store while at the meet.
Would like to meet and shake the hand of the ECF members that have been of much help on the pages of this wonderful forum.
I don't have a bunch of cash to spend on new mods so checking them out in person would kick .....
And as a final thought, to be a majority among all the vapers rather than a minority among all my smoker friends.

Thanks for the giveaway.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
We went to our first meet- Vape-A-Palooza in July. It was great; I can only imagine what a larger event would be like! To spend some time in the desert, alone, would be renewing, let alone to share time with other Vapers. These things would be awesome and, in themselves, enough to make us want to be there even though we can't go.

Like many others, though, the highest motivational factor would to be able to meet, face to face, in real time, the Patron of this thread the lovely and kind Ms. DawnMarie!

I hope the event is stellar and that everyone there has a super time! CAW!

moresalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Tucson,Az
I would love to go to Vapefest because I heard some stories from some previous vapefests and they sounded like a great time. I am also interested in seeing what mods are available as well as other devices. I'm also still searching for my ADV so I would love to sample a bunch of different juices. I'd like to meet the vendors and other vapers and share ideas and methods. I would also like to take a rebuilding class. Ok, I've convinced myself...I'll be there!

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
i would love to go to vapefest because
1. haven't been to a vape meet ever
2. haven't been to vegas in 25 years and would like to go back to visit the money i left there
3. it is a very short plane ride to see my kids and grandkids...what a surprise!

however, i will wake up now...the contest is for juice, not a vegas trip....but i am still excited! thanks for your generous contest...and i will be with you folks in spirit.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I'd love to be able to attend a Vapefest (Any), because I'd love to be able to finally get to meet some of you awesome vendors in person, and I'd love the chance to talk with all the insanely talented juice mixing guru's such as yourself Dawn!! :) :thumb:

Thanks for the new contest, and good to luck everyone!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I can't imagine the fun it would be! So many vapers under one roof. Just think of the clouds of vapor rising to the rafters!! Too cool.

I have given up gambling, and I even did it before I lost the farm. I have always been a big winner but I have always been a really big spender to get those winnings. SOOOOO, I could actually enjoy the Vapefest and not be called to the tables or poker machines.

I would love to have folks to talk vaping with that don't just roll their eyes and pretend to listen. Family and friends are just not into it like I am. Well, of course not, they don't vape. Like duh! :facepalm: Maybe I could overdose on vape talk and leave all my uninitiated friends alone when I came back.

Now, some of you have mentioned samples. Really? Didn't even think of that. Samples would be awesome. I have spent so much money on what I just knew would be the ONE and now I just have a lot of flavors that I have to mix with other flavors in order to vape them. So, yeah. Samples would be nice.

Please don't laugh, but I also want to see those guys that are all in blue. They look to be hilarious. I would pay for a ticket even! In bygone times, I would have had my room comped, meals comped and shows comped. Ah, the good ole days. NOT.

Thanks for the thread. I am just starting my venture into DIY. In fact, just ordered flavoring for one of my fav juices from TW. NOW, I am off to Flavor Shack to order some other stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread