Vapefest contest ---- win free bottles also grand prize $25.00 gift cert

Status
Not open for further replies.

finakat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
to meet new people and pick their brains for info on not smoking again.
oh, and its Vegas, baby!
and 'cause hubby goes to carfest thingy (ummm SEMA) withOUT me every year in November. men!

oh, last but not. least... because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, no?!? :evil:

-davina
^.,.^@~

image.jpg

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI GUYS

yes viva las vegas..

ok winners

grand prize will be given sept 1

but in the mean time
post number 17
post number 3
post number30

email me at dawnsflavors@gmail.com
let me know
what strength
what flavor
you win a 20ml bottle
USA only guys
please do not pm me
EMAIL ME

hugssssssssssssssssssssss hugsssssssssssss and we will see more winners before the grand prize
dawn

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
congrats guys! spacekitty, 4wheelin4banger, wandawag!!!! (hope i got those all right, had to go back and check the post numbers)

Thank you for saving me the trouble... :) (although I had to check just to make sure!! LOL)

And Thanks, Dawn... I only wish I could make it to Vegas - so close, yet so far away... :(

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
First off, thank you for your continuing contests. Its mucho appreciated!

I would love to go to Vapefest because:
1. A bunch of people from my vape group are going together.
2. I haven't been to Vegas since I was a kid, so I have never gotten to really visit Vegas and party!
3. I have been to my local vapemeets, but never to a big meet like Vapefest.
4. I am an organizer for my local group, and would love to see how the BIG BOYS get it done. I know I could learn a ton about how to organize a successful meet from those guys and would love to pick their brains a bit. :)
5. I would like to see all the new products and technology and try all the juices that I know will be there.
6. Meeting the people behind the companies I know and love (like you guys!).

I wish my current situation would allow me to go, but, alas, it is not destined to be.... sigh...

Last edited:

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Let me start by saying this is my first RY4 so I wont be comparing it to others. And my tongue can’t yet discern the subtle nuances of a vapor, but it knows what it likes. And it loves Holy Holy Grail RY4 @ 50/50!
I found it in my mailbox last night and it smelled so good I had to try it. So I cleaned out my 5mL Vivi Nova and filled it up. Slapped it on my Vamo V3 & took a vape. WOW this is great! So I started to play with it. At 5 watts it produces adequate vapor & taste, but really starts to shine as you crank up the power. I took it all the way up to 10 watts (I’ve never gone higher than 10 watts) and the vapor & flavor were out of this word! All day vape you bet. All week vape if I had enough of it. On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate this 12! I've rated a few juices @ 10 but this is the only one I've rated over 10. Try it you’ll love it
:vapor:

Last edited:

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
WTG winners!! gonna hafta try sum of that thar holy grail ry-4
You left out a Holy, but Dawn didn't. She added extra holy to make it that much better.
thanks so much dawn and diy flavor shack. i didn't know i won till just now! i too chose the holy holy grail ry4. this coice was done because 4 wheelin gave such a good review of it...so i am trusting you. email sent, and thanks again.
You're going to love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread