Not open for further replies.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
thanks so much dawn and diy flavor shack. i didn't know i won till just now! i too chose the holy holy grail ry4. this coice was done because 4 wheelin gave such a good review of it...so i am trusting you. email sent, and thanks again.

thanks 4wheelin4banger....this holy holy graile is awesome! i love this stuff! thanks diyflavorshack for the contest....this is awesome ry4

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
What is the big prize...I missed this whole contest somehow.

the big prize is a gift cert. for $25.00....and juice prizes along the way. i won a juice prize and picked the holy holy graile ry4....so there are 2 people in here that love it. if i win the grand prize, it will be used to buy some more of this wonderful nectar of the gods!

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
the big prize is a gift cert. for $25.00....and juice prizes along the way. i won a juice prize and picked the holy holy graile ry4....so there are 2 people in here that love it. if i win the grand prize, it will be used to buy some more of this wonderful nectar of the gods!
Yes the Holy Holy Grail RY4 is great stuff & I would use the gift certificate for more of it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread