Vapefest contest ---- win free bottles also grand prize $25.00 gift cert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
You really have me wanting to try that. I am on a no buy on RY4's. I loved the first one I tried and have not liked one since then so it ends up being a big waste of money. I need to win. =)
Well if on the off chance that I win this contest a third time I might PIF it to a fellow Cheesehead.
Know any that would like to try a great RY4?
Or you could say why you would like to attend Vapefest & you might win.

I would like to attend Vapefest so I could meet Dawnmarie & thank her in person.

Last edited:

erinsm

Feb 7, 2012
las vegas
I am going Saturday!! Woohoo!!! I cannot wait to get more information on vaping and eliquids. I am looking for another favorite e juice shop since Ms Ts Bakery cannot fill my orders within 3 weeks anymore. I am so sad. I want to try more juice at the Fest and I am just so excited!!! Now if I only had more money to buy everything I know I am going to want there!

Lilkcceleb

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Kansas City
Have fun at Vape Fest everyone!!! Wish I was back at The Venetian. Love Vegas and The Venetian. I almost ran into Paris Hilton while I was there. I fell asleep and when I woke up the following morning, I saw her tweet saying she was at Hard Rock. I was so ....... Should have stayed up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread