Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
no, but they do have...wait for it...

MWFV Lunch by JeffVape78, on Flickr

OHHH MAN!!! I must have been looking at the vapefest vids from last year. I started looking at related videos. Wow a real white caslte though?! That's insane. We don't have those here as far as I know, but I do buy the frozen cheeseburgers at the store. They're good but I can't even IMAGINE how delicious the fresh ones are.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
due to the use of poor language in the VAPEZILLA video, i won't be posting the link to ECF and it's subforums. You can do a search on youtube for VAPEZILLA MIDWEST VAPEFEST 2010 and it should pop up.

Giver 20 min or so for it to finish.

:)
Crap I can't find it anywhere :( "No videos found for “VAPEZILLA MIDWEST VAPEFEST 2010”".
Could you PM me the link persnaps?

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
It was so much fun. Everyone was so fantastic. They put on a great show. And as Born said, the bottom line was that we got people to try the product. Even Born gave away a 510 kit that he won to a new vaper.

I just have to say that Mark and the V4L gang was great. They are so passionate about helping people. I was blown away by them. It really goes to show me that even if my order is screwed up every now and then or if I have a bum cart, I will know that they don't mean to do that kind of thing, and they are truly in this to help me away from Cigs. I have so much respect for the gang at V4L, and I have even more now that we sat around in Mark's room eating pizza and drinking a few drinks while we chatted.

And Max, there was a V4L booth babe. That is all I'm going to say :)

Jeff, One of my personal highlights was getting a chance to chill with you, Symm, Sunman, and Born for a while. A little beer, a little pizza, and plenty of laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread