- 1 x Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA(2ml)
- 1 x Extra Glass Tube
- 1 x Extra Drip Tip
- 2 x Coil
- 1 x BF Pin
- 1 x Manual
- Spare Parts

EujRNz7.jpg

I received galaxies RDTA in SS color but galaxies RDTA is available in 4 different colors, black, blue, rainbow and stainless steel. This is single coil mtl RDTA.
Galaxies RDTA is made of stainless steel, diameter of the atomizer is 22.2mm and height without drip tip is 28.5mm. Build quality is very good and threads looks good as well.

On the top of the atomizer you can see 510 drip tip, you will receive it with PMMA 510 drip tip and in the box you will receive one extra black 510 delrin drip tip with different shape. Height of black drip dip is 19mm, diameter is 6mm.
Both drip tips looks good and both drip tips are very comfortable for using, but I like to use PMMA drip tip, in my opinion it looks a little bit better and it is more comfortable for me. I still like the black one, but this one is little bit better for me. You can use any other drip tip on this RDTA without any problem.

HYxG6Co.jpg

Under the drip tip you can see the chamber, on the chamber you can see interesting anti-heat design, I like this feature here because your drip tip will never get hot.
On the chamber you can also see nice galaxie details and 9 holes for airflow, you can see 3 holes on one side and 6 holes on the another side. Diameter of the holes: 0.8mm, 1.2m and 2mm.

You can choose between 6 different airflow options, you can open one hole only or you can open two holes with the same size in the same time. Let me explain, if you want dual airflow you can use two holes with 2mm diameter, two holes with 1.2mm diameter or two holes with 0.8mm diameter. If you want to use only one hole you can use 2mm hole, 1.2mm hole or 0.8mm hole.
You can very easy adjust your favorite airflow here. We have a stopper on both sides here, which is very good, airflow adjustment is easier with a stopper and you can very easy remove the tank from your mod.

ieB2xjp.jpg

0NGLw0y.jpg

OgM9G5Z.jpg

On the base you can see 2 posts for the coil and you can place your coil here very easy, it is not complicated at all. Lead of the coil goes in from the side and it is very easy to lock the coil leads. Screws are good and they locks the coil leads perfect in place, screws are gold plated. On the base you can see two notches and when you placing your coil that notches will help you a lot, because with your tool or screwdriver you can push the coil down until your toll is in the notches. That way your coil will be placed in the perfect position, right in the middle between airflow holes from sides and just above the hole from the bottom. I will mention once again this is very easy to do and I think that anyone could place the coil perfectly because of that notches.

I really like what they did with airflow here, on the base you can see 3 holes for airflow, one under the coil, one hole from one side of the coil and one hole from the other side of the coil, that two holes from sides are placed that way that airflow will hit the coil from the angle. Most interesting thing here is that you can adjust the airflow on the base, you can see two screws for that two holes and you can use screws to adjust the airflow, you can open holes more or less or even close the holes completely. If you like to use only the hole under the coil you can do that here, you can very easy in few seconds close both holes from the sides. If you decide to close both holes and use only one under the coil you can enjoy in very restricted mtl draw if you like.
I really like that screws for airflow, because it is very simple to use that screws, there is no need to take off the coil for airflow adjustment on the base. You can adjust airflow very precise and adjust it so fine that you can enjoy in your perfect draw, all that you can do while you vaping, just take off the chamber and use screwdriver to adjust it and you can test it immediately. With this RDTA you can find your perfect airflow and this is very big advantage here.
If you open two holes with 2mm diameter and you open your airflow on the base you can use it for dl vaping and performance is still good, but I like it as mtl atomizer.

On the base you can see two wick holes and in that holes you will need to place your cotton.
Also on the base you can see spring loaded top filling port, I really like that solution, there is no any plug or anything else that you need to take off to fill the tank, only simple press-fill slot. So, to fill this tank you only need to put in the slot the top of the bottle, press the slot and then you can fill your tank. On the other side of the base there is a small hole for air to escape from the tank when you filling it. I'm using gorilla bottles and with them I have no problem to fill the tank, but bottles with larger dropper won't fit in nice, so you need bottles with thinner dropper.

Considering that this is RDTA under the base there is the tank, capacity of the tank is 2ml of e liquid.
When you placing your cotton, I advice to unscrew the tank, because when you put your cotton through the holes you can grab it with your tool from the bottom and adjust it properly. There's no need to put your cotton that way to touch the bottom of the tank.

In the box you will receive regular 510 gold plated pin and you will receive squonk gold plated 510 pin. You can use it with regular mods or if you have squonk mod you can use it with squonk pin.
This is very small atomizer and capacity of the tank is okay, with 2ml you can enjoy long time.
I want to mention that with squonk pin it works very good, if you squeeze your bottle few times your tank will be full and you will be good next few hours, someone even a day, so basically this atomizer works well with squonk pin and with regular 510 pin.

In the box you will also receive two coils and some cotton, which is always a plus, resistance of the coils from the box is 0.8ohm, diameter of the coils is 2.5mm.

zN2G18m.jpg

73Nf4fj.jpg

-----------------How vapefly galaxies RDTA performs-----------------

I am really impressed with this RDTA, Vapefly makes really good atomizers I must say.
I tried here coils with 2mm diameter and 2.5mm diameter, both works good, but I like more 2.5mm diameter here, because of the size of the wicking holes I think that 2.5mm is perfect for this RDTA.
Coils from the box works good on 17watts, but for mtl i like lower power so I'am using 2.5mm coil with 1.2ohm resistance on 13w. This is the best setup on my opinion and atomizer works great with this setup.
Flavor, well one of the best atomizers for flavor, flavor is very, very good, for mtl vaping I use tobacco flavors and sometimes creamy tobacco flavors. My favorite tobacco e liquid tastes amazing here, even better than on most atomizers that I use all the time. So, flavor here is impressive and if you are mtl vaper and flavor chaser you should consider galaxies RDTA.
My sweet spot on this RDTA for airflow is when both holes on the base are opened 1/4 and on the chamber one opened hole in the middle and results are amazing.
Vapor production is really good as well and throat hit is just like i want it to be.

In my mtl e liquids I use 60-40 vg-pg and wicking is very good and so far I didn't have any problems with leakage here.
You may wonder why I said that flavor is so impressive, well on the pictures you can see that inside of the chamber there is super assemble chamber and when you put together the atomizer your coil will be placed just under the super assemble chamber so vapor won't be able to move around and vapor will go directly in that little chamber and in your mouth, so vapor will travel less and that will give you super intense and good flavor.
With PMMA drip tip I noticed some condensation under the drip tip, but with black one is better, but I really like that PMMA drip tip, that drip tip is very comfortable, so from time to time I just clean it and thats it.
Everything else on this RDTA in my opinion is very good, it looks nice, it has amazing airflow control and this is one of the best atomizers for flavor chasers, so if you ask me this is very good mtl atomizer.

Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA – VapeFly.net

nwKBzo1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread