Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Vapefly Manners R Pod 1.JPG

Hi, today let's take a look at the Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit. I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item in this Test. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• 1. Built-in 1000mAh battery with type C charging
    • 2. Double manual or automatic activation for vaping
    • 3. LED indicator to show the remaining battery life
    • 4. Easy airflow control to switch between MTL and RDL
    • 5. 3ml e-liquid capacity, easy side fill
    • 6. Manners R 0,6Ω / 0,8Ω cartridge for RDL vaping
    • 7. Manners R 1.0Ω / 1.2Ω cartridge for MTL vaping
    • 8. Superior organic cotton for smooth e-liquid absorption
    • 9. FreeCore Coils for the ultimate vaping experience
    • 10. Honeycomb mesh structure optimized for even warmth
    • 11. Unique leak-proof system for worry-free vaping
    • 12. 3S chip protectors to ensure safe use
    • 13. Small and portable, easy to carry anywhere

Vapefly Manners R Pod 2.JPG

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Packaging:
    Vapefly's Manners R package is small but well cared for. The predominant white color is interrupted by two opposing blue arrowheads. On the front we find the image of Manners Pod, the name and the brand of Vapefly. On the back of the box there are the main features in the form of icons, the content, the QR-Code, a barcode, the color of this sample (Blue and Silver) and the Scratch & Check.

Vapefly Manners R Pod 3.jpg

On the narrow sides of the package we find all the choices of colors, with the box relating to Blue and silver crossed out. There are all the icons of the various social networks where Vapefly carries out its promotional activity, some warnings, trademarks and logos required by law.

Vapefly Manners R Pod 4.jpg

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Packing List:
    • 1 * Vapefly Manners R 1000mAh Device
    • 1 * Vapefly Manners R 0.6Ω Mesh KA1 Cartridge
    • 1 * User Manual
    • 1 * Warranty Card

Vapefly Manners R Pod 5.jpg

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Specifications:
    • Brand: Vapefly
    • Product Name: Manners R Pod Kit
    • Material: Aluminum alloy + PCTG
    • Size: 21.74 * 114.40mm
    • Battery Capacity: Built-in 1000mAh battery
    • Maximum power: 22W
    • Charging Port: Type-C 5V / 1A
    • Capacity: 3ml
    • Filling: Lateral
    • Cartridge compatibility: Vapefly Manners R 0.6Ω / 0.8Ω / 1.0Ω / 1.2Ω (All Mesh KA1)

Vapefly Manners R Pod 6.JPG

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Available colours:
    • Black
    • Gunmetal
    • Azure Blue
    • Green & Silver
    • Blue & Silver
    • Black & Red

Vapefly Manners R Pod 7.JPG

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; First Impressions:
    In the last period I had the opportunity to try different systems with rechargeable cartridges with integrated coils, these devices are aimed at a very demanding public in terms of comfort, which does not want to waste time changing the coils, simply recharging the battery and refill the cartridge with your favorite e-liquids, and then dispose of the cartridge when the coils have finished their life cycle. In terms of performance, the level has increased significantly. These new devices release a great aromatic quality with long life of the ever better integrated resistors. Vapefly accepts the challenge and offers its Manners R Pod Kit in the form of a beautiful Mech-style tube. Manners R uses the double feeding system (manual and automatic), and has a very precise airflow adjustment for 4 different types of 3ml (2ml TPD) magnetic circular cartridges. All Manners R cartridges are equipped with integrated KA1 Mesh Coil really performing and lasting. I was impressed with the Manners R's attractive looks and pocket size. The tactile sensation the first time I touched it was astounding. The construction of the aluminum body makes it a very light and rather sturdy device.

Vapefly Manners R Pod 8.jpg

Vapefly Manners R Pod 9.jpg

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Led Light and Fire Button:
    I received for this test the Blue & Silver version of the Manners R Pod which in my opinion is spectacular with the shades of Blue color flowing downwards. As I said; Manners R is very reminiscent of the refined tube-shaped Mech systems, but in reality it is a compact "all-in-one" type system with the disposable cartridge that disappears inside the tube. The liquid control windows have a design with two opposite arrows and on both sides. The white writings are few and do not spoil the cleanliness of the line.

Vapefly Manners R Pod 10.jpg

The Fire key is made of metal, has a round shape and is slightly protruding, above it there is a very small LED which is very bright. The interaction between the Fire key and the LED allows the control of Manners R as follows:
    • Power On / Off: Press Fire 5 times to turn the device on or off.
    • Press Fire 3 times to enable the simultaneous Fire and Auto Shot function
    • Press Fire 3 times to disable Fire, keeping only the auto shooting feature.
    • During the vape and while recharging, the green LED indicates a residual battery capacity between 3.8-4.2V
    • During the vape and while recharging, the blue LED indicates a residual battery capacity between 3.67-3.8V
    • During the vape and while recharging, the green LED indicates a residual battery capacity between 3.2-3.67V

Vapefly-Manners-R-Pod-11.jpg

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Air Flow Control:
    Sideways Manners R Pod has parallel lines that run the entire length of the Mod. The lines are engraved on the metal, offer a lot of grip and are rather deep and definitely noticeable to the touch. The AFC control is positioned halfway up inside the ribbed part. The sliding cursor in my pre-series sample was found to be solid and is part of the latest update batch. Looking at the image below, it is clear how this AFC system has been conceived for RDL use with all the slots open or for MTL rather restricted with the use of two open slots or only one open slot. Please note that a very small hole has been made in the center of the third buttonhole for lovers of the choked MTL shot.

Vapefly-Manners-R-Pod-12.jpg

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Pod Compartment and Type-C Port:
    On this device it is not at all complicated to insert the cartridge into the Pod. On the bottom of the compartment / pod there are; 2 magnets, 2 contact pins and the sensor for the automatic puff.

On the bottom there is a black plastic base, the width of the base allows you to keep Manners R upright. The 1,000mAh internal battery recharges in about 75 minutes through the 5V / 1A Type-C port.

Vapefly-Manners-R-Pod-13.jpg

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; 3S chip:
    The 3S Chipset guarantees the Manners R Pod battery the following safety protections:
    • Short circuit protection
    • Overheating protection
    • Cut-Off 8s
    • Underload protection

Vapefly-Manners-R-Pod-14.jpg

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Mesh Cartridge KA1:
    Through the transparency of the cartridge it is possible to glimpse an integrated coil of rather large dimensions, this is unusual for a disposable type cartridge. Vapefly by inserting such a large coil clearly wanted to achieve great performance and durability. In addition, particular attention has been paid to the choice of the best organic cotton. The Mesh with honeycomb structure KA1 is designed for the best speed and diffusion of the heating. Vapefly also claims that the cartridge structure is leak proof.

Vapefly-Manners-R-Pod-15.jpg

The dark colored transparent PCTG cartridge is produced with 4 different resistances (of your choice) ranging from RDL to restricted MTL. Replacement Pods can be purchased in packs of 3. Thanks to Vapefly for sending me 3 replacement cartridges.

Vapefly-Manners-R-Pod-16.jpg

The bottom of the cartridge reflects the arrangement of the magnets and pins that are present in the compartment / pod. The coil takes air through two circular holes on the bottom of the cartridge. Each cartridge reports its own resistive value. I remember that there are 4 cartridges available with 4 different internal resistances and that they are all produced with Mesh KA1. The one supplied in the kit is a 0.6Ω. Separately you can buy the 0.8Ω, the 1.0Ω and the 1.2Ω. I have been sent all the different cartridges available which I will gladly test all of them in the final part of this review.

Vapefly-Manners-R-Pod-17.jpg

Each cartridge contains up to 3ml of e-liquid (2ml TPD) and the refill is of the lateral type with the liftable rubber pad. The classic side refill slot provides a simple, clean way to fill because the inlet hole is large. The Drip-tip is of the fixed type with a well-sized hole for both MTL and RDL.

Vapefly-Manners-R-Pod-18.jpg

► Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit; Vaping test and final conclusions:
    To provide as precise indications as possible, i used the same TOB Hypnos concentrated flavor for all cartridges. Dilution at 10% with 50/50 of VG: PG and with 3mg/ml of boost.

• Vapefly Manners R 0.6Ω Pod Mesh KA1 MTL / RDL (Range 18-22W):
    For my favorite way of Vaping, this is definitely the combination of cartridge and Mesh Coil that I prefer. With the AFC fully wide open, power delivery is quick with both the button and the automatic mechanism. I really appreciate the sweetness of my e-liquid and the faithful reproduction of the flavor that is developed along with a good dose of dense clouds. The Puffs have just the right amount of moisture and it is easy to get a very satisfying blow to the throat if necessary, simply by closing the airflow control slightly. No condence or spitting, the shot is smooth and silent, for me the overall rating of this cartridge is very good. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 9!

• Vapefly Manners R 0.8Ω Pod Mesh KA1 MTL / RDL (Range 14-16W):
    Surely this is another cartridge suitable for my Vaping style and compared to the previous one it is more oriented towards MTL puffs, it follows a similar but softer behavior in the emission of clouds and in the perception of sweet. However, further restrict the airflow, a powerful throat hit can be maintained. This rating is also high; I'd say 8.5!.

• Vapefly Manners R 1.0Ω Pod Mesh KA1 MTL (Range 10-13W):
    This MTL coil has quite different characteristics compared to the previous 0.6Ω and 0.8Ω. However, it offers the same very good behavior, smooth and condensation-free. With the AFC fully open the flavor is rarefied, so you need to move the AFC slider towards a more restricted position. At the intermediate cursor position, cloud production is satisfactory and the flavor begins to take shape. You can also decide to shut off the airflow completely, and this cartridge will offer you strong Hit and a really tight shot without any complications. AFC Slide position with a single open hole is definitely the best combination to get the best MTL balance. So you will get a perfect puff contrast; Optimal heat, Hit, flavor and humidity. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 8! Any Vapers MTL could even rate it between 9 and 10!

• Vapefly Manners R 1.2Ω Pod Mesh KA1 MTL (Range 9-11W):
    This is definitely the MTL coils that will be most appreciated by the representatives of the smothered MTL shot. Compared to the previous 1.0Ω, it offers less humidity and greater "dryness", with optimal operation even with the AFC completely closed for an extreme MTL shot! Apart from this and always compared to the 1.0Ω, it maintains all the best previous characteristics. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 9! An MTL vapers might even rate it 10!

* Wide range of choice of cartridges, bring you a complete vaping experience. The Manners R Pod Chip automatically chooses the recommended wattage for each resistance and keeps the delivery constant from start to finish. Precise air control allows for the best possible adjustment for each of the four available Pods. The Vapefly Manners R Pod Kit for me is highly recommended for those who want to immerse themselves in a pleasant, easy and worry-free Vaping.

I would like to thank Mia and Vapefly for providing me with the kit. I hope this review was helpful for anyone looking to buy the Manners R Pod.

Thanks for reading.

Vapefly-Manners-R-Pod-19.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread