Vapefly Nicolas mtl day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captfirefox1

Apr 5, 2019
Ten days with the Vapefly Nicolas mtl and all good so far. No leaks, easy top fill, simple coil change, good threads.
Simple good Vaper, just what us ex smokers are looking for.
I have 2 now, one I use for home with a low cost vape and one for the Pub with a high PG no cloud vape. Ive found clouds of vape trouble some non smokers, they view it all as smoke and I dont always have the chance to explain that its only harmless vapour.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Ten days with the Vapefly Nicolas mtl and all good so far. No leaks, easy top fill, simple coil change, good threads.
Simple good Vaper, just what us ex smokers are looking for.
I have 2 now, one I use for home with a low cost vape and one for the Pub with a high PG no cloud vape. Ive found clouds of vape trouble some non smokers, they view it all as smoke and I dont always have the chance to explain that its only harmless vapour.
I agree vaping is a life saver and way way better then smoking, but harmless? Perhaps you mean harmless to them? I certainly would agree with that, I think second hand vapor is pretty much harmless.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Captfirefox1

Apr 5, 2019
Didnt have much luck with the True mtl, cant complain too much as am only beginner with rebuildables, however the Vapefly Galaxie appears to me to be a real star, no leaking, well engineered, good design and all round good for a beginner like me.
Am still using the Vapefly Nicolas (day 17) as a comparison vape for these new ones. Do get a hot coil sometimes with the Nicolas but a coil change soon fixes.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Didnt have much luck with the True mtl, cant complain too much as am only beginner with rebuildables, however the Vapefly Galaxie appears to me to be a real star, no leaking, well engineered, good design and all round good for a beginner like me.
    Am still using the Vapefly Nicolas (day 17) as a comparison vape for these new ones. Do get a hot coil sometimes with the Nicolas but a coil change soon fixes.

Post your problems with the true RTA into the dedicated Ehpro True RTA thread. There's plenty of experienced builders who will help you out :thumb:

Captfirefox1

Apr 5, 2019
    The Pangu rta, the True rta, the Siren 2 rta and the Vapefly Galaxie rta all mtl and all overspilled juice and yer dont need the even occaisional risk of that if your taking one to the pub.
    The Geekvape Ammit rta promises no leaks and having used one for a day now I have had no problems with overspill at all. Good bit of kit. Strong good threads, good design.
    However am not yet a convert to rta from the Vapefly Nicolas mtl now on day 25.

Reactions: My Batt Hurts

basilia

Moved On
    May 24, 2019
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Spam
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread