VapeFly Optima 80w Pod Mod Kit - A Versatile Rebuildable Mesh Coil RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com

The VapeFly Optima features a superior slim body that can accommodate a single 18650 battery to deliver a switchable output power from 5w to 80w. And it also features an optional accessory - RMC Accessories - RMC Pod Cartridge & Rebuildable Tools - in the packaging that will offer more choices in flavor chasing experience.

Don't forget to use Coupon (PD12) to get an extra 12% off at the checkout!

Click here to check them out: VapeFly Optima 80w Pod Mod Kit

We're looking for Vape Wholesale partners eagerly. Join us here: Vape Wholesale Supply, Vape Wholesale China - AVE40

Welcome you, vendors, to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account, or drop us an email at info@ave40.com first

Reactions: ricks

Lio M

Feb 5, 2021
Netherlands
I had the Vapefly Optima on preorder and received the product with 2 rdta about 4 days ago. I decided to take it out of the package so I can try it out. I built the rebuildable coil and start drawing. The flavor is very good but the amazing flavor came out when I blocked 1 airflow and tried MTL. Awesome flavor from the rebuildable coil head when do mtl. Of course it is loose mtl.
I use the included mesh 0.2ohm. My build came out to 0.18ohm.

Very excited I started to build one of the rdta. I placed 1 of the 0.2ohm mesh in place and start to pulse at 10 watts because I didn't want to by accident burn it. This is exactly what has happened. The mesh catch flames. :oops: I then decided to give another try with the second mesh that was included. To my big disappointment, the mesh could not be recognized and no matter what I tried, I kept having the notification of NO Atomizer.
I decided to do the build of Clapton ni80 and this coil could again not be recognized with same notification, no atomizer.:oops:

Second rdta, I use same Clapton ni80 as build. Yes! It works :) very excited I start drawing so I can taste the honey flavor. Decent flavor I was thinking. The draw and airflow on the rdta is just beautiful.
Happy to have 1 rdta working, I decided for myself to order another kit because I really like the feel of it and thought that 1 rdta must have been manufactured bad.
Yea right, within a hour the rdta became very jumping and kept switching between coil resistance and wattage. Very strange :confused:
I immediately canceled the order I just placed advising the seller not to sell the buggy produc and I went to bed.

Today, I wanted to use some more the working rdta. Omg! Has it stopped working overnight? Yes it did! :tumble: No Atomizer.

Well, with the experience I got, I would not recommend the products to anyone. Very disappointing.
So, what has happened????? BTW, the device has no issue recognizing the pre-built coils and the rebuildable coil head.

Reactions: Justin_ting

Lio M

Feb 5, 2021
Netherlands
After my comment about the Vapefly Optima, I couldn't let go that my both rdta have stopped working and decided to do everything I could to figure out what the matter was. I then unscrew the screw just a little bit from the bottom of the rdta and miracle happened. Both of my rdta are working but the ohm and wattage skip a bit from time to time. Also now and then I get the error of no atomizer. Even with the problem I get from the rdta I decided to proceed with the order I have canceled and hoping to resolve the problem completely. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread