Vapeing when you first wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocksandwich

Jul 18, 2015
Anyone else cough like crazy when they first wake up and try to vape?

I've been like that with cigs also, I smoked for many a years now and quit BUT, I would wake up and try a drag or so from the cig and cough a lot unless I took small hits. The cigs also made me super light headed and dizzy in the early morning drags after sleep.

The vaporizer just makes me cough a lot when I hit it after I get up it seems to bother me even a few hours after like I just have to cough for a bit then I can do it fine after.

I might try 100%vg no nic juice, I'm currently using 60/40 6% nic juice cause the crappy shops here only do 60/40 and I hate them and am waiting on juice I ordered online. Drinking water also stops the coughing from being as long lol but doesn't seem to help at all.

questions comments anything you've seen?

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I always coughed a few every morning with my first cig, with vaping I haven't coughed at all with my first morning vape as long as I have something to drink like coffee. I do tend to hit the vape a bit hard first thing and get a small headache from too much nic and the occasional rouge hiccup but they are short lived. After eating something the vape tends to get a bit harsh for the first few puffs, but thats the way it is.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
First hit is always a little rough - if it isn't I need to get some new gear :thumbs:

AWESOME! Another reason to justify more shinys!!!!!!!!!

TH isnt enough....need more gear
Battery needed to be changed....need more gear
Used half a ml on that last haul....need more gear!
I woke up.....need more gear!

:thumb:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I could not have answered the Ops question a few weeks ago. I had never kept my setup near-by and always shower/dress/etc. and get going before ever reaching the table with the Mod sitting at the ready. Never had an issue.
Now that I am on WC and moving much slower I set the Mod on the bathroom counter. I have found my lungs need a few deep breaths first or I might cough a few times.

Maybe it is just a need to get the mechanics functioning first.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
I'm with crxess. I don't hit mine until after I've showered, dressed, and have my first cup of coffee in my hand. I didn't smoke until then and I don't vape until then. My normal 50/50 juices don't bother me in the morning but my high VG can make me cough for the first 3 or 4 hits. When I smoked, I would probably cough through the first cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread