VapeLink Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

victimdies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
Rochester, ny
I just wanted to share my thoughts. First I want to say how much I enjoy it. You guys focus on the experienced side of vaping opposed to The vape Team. You don't mess around with boring giveaways and are always unscripted. The only thing I would change is lately you seem to be having a lot of guests on, which is nice on occasion but you three are so good by yourselves you don't need guests. The only exception being real influential guests like Zen and Mik Janty. I really enjoy just the three of you talking about your newest mod and what you are looking forward to while taking calls.

Just my two cents. What does everyone else think?

victimdies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
Rochester, ny
I tend to agree, but some guests really do manage to bring it to another level. The Zen interview was particularly riveting. I a'so found the Lavatube 2 episode extremely enjoyable.

But I mean really, it's an excellent show guys keep it up!

Yes, some guests have been great. Just not the ones that are there for the sake of having guests. Not that I have a problem with any of the guests they bring on, we just do not get enough content from cozz, basil and sense.

Cetra

Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Memphis, TN
Yes, some guests have been great. Just not the ones that are there for the sake of having guests. Not that I have a problem with any of the guests they bring on, we just do not get enough content from cozz, basil and sense.

Yeah, I see your point there. I definitely appreciate the candor with which things are discussed on VapeLink too. As opposed to other vaping shows of it's ilk. I'd say it's only problem, if you'd even consider it that, is that VapeLink isn't very well suited to new vapers. The topics discussed mostly seem to be rather advanced and technical in nature. But hey, that's VapeTeam is for I suppose.

victimdies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
Rochester, ny
Yeah, I see your point there. I definitely appreciate the candor with which things are discussed on VapeLink too. As opposed to other vaping shows of it's ilk. I'd say it's only problem, if you'd even consider it that, is that VapeLink isn't very well suited to new vapers. The topics discussed mostly seem to be rather advanced and technical in nature. But hey, that's VapeTeam is for I suppose.

I completely agree, that's why I love Vapelink!

victimdies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
Rochester, ny
Overall...Very good weekly show. Certainly a WHOLE lot better than anything on VapeTV. I've surely gotten something out of just about every episode so far.

Cozz, Basil, Sence....keep at the good work!

victimdies - tonight's show was, I'm sure, of particular interest to you.

I actually loved that they picked Rick to fill in.

The only thing I like on VapeTV is AlmightyGod's show.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com

We hear you loud and clear! In the near future, we'll certainly be taking a look at some more "basic" things. The three of us certainly use eGo's or even 808 stick batts from time to time, and I always have an nJoy King laying around, but that isn't the bulk of what we vape, or get really passionate about. That doesn't mean we shouldn't give it some air time, though! :)

I actually loved that they picked Rick to fill in.

The only thing I like on VapeTV is AlmightyGod's show.

We have no intentions of starting a "who's better than who" discussion...and that's all I'm going to say about that! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread