Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 1.jpg

Today I will tell you about the Vapelustion Hannya Box mod 230W, this device has a design inspired by the famous and disturbing dramatic novel "A Tale of Genji" a classic of the Japanese cultural tradition, the scenes of the novel have been taken over the years by the masters Yo....oshi Tsukioka & Toriyama Sekien.

Vapelustion Vapelustion
    Shenzhen Sparkover Technology Co., Ltd. It is a young Chinese company founded in 2018, relies on the cooperation of an experienced team and various collaborations in the game industry, advertising companies, industrial design companies and electronic components companies .

Vapelustion Hannya Box mod 230W:
    It is a sturdy "Dual battery" Mod built in zinc alloy, it can accommodate atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without protrusions, the power output is between 5 and 230W.
    The proprietary chipset supports 3 different output curves in VW mode (Soft, Standard, Powerful), and also manages the Bypass, TC (Ni / Ti / SS) modes.
    The Smart function automatically detects the installed resistance, proposing the best wattage to the user.

Enjoy the reading

The package has generous dimensions, equal to those of a book.
    The disturbing demonic figures evoke the novel to which the artists with their best works were inspired.
    The oriental characters present on this packaging are the majority, only a few written in Western language allow to decipher the content.

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 2.jpg

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 3.jpg

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 4.jpg

Packing list:
    - 1 Vapelustion Hannya Box Mod
    - 4 Replaceable panels
    - 1 Micro-USB cable for charging
    - 1 User manual (EN-CHN)

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 5.jpg

Specifications:
    Frame Material: Zinc Alloy
    Battery compartment material: Flame ......ant plastic
    510 thread material: Stainless steel
    Panel material: ABS
    Battery: 2 × 18650 (not included)
    Dimensions: 88x53x25mm
    Weight: 176g
    Output power: 5-230W
    Activation speed: 0.018s
    Modes: VW, ByPass, TC (Ni-Ti-Ss)
    Power step: Soft, Normal, Strong
    Smart function: Automatic recognition of resistance
    Converter: Digital DC / DC to maximize cell life
    Output voltage: 0.5V-7.5V.
    Input voltage: 6.4V-8.4V.
    Electricity output : 60A
    Resistance range Resist 0.1Ω-3.5Ω
    Charging voltage: 4.8V-6.5V.
    Screen: 0.96 "

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 6.jpg

The three different colors of the frame are; White, Black, Red.
    Each Kit contains 3 pairs of covers, so you can get different color combinations.

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 7.jpg

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 8.jpg

First impressions:
    After having admired the designs on this Mod for a long time (they look sturdy), I started to look at it carefully and get my first impressions.

The weight and dimensions are in line with most dual Battery devices with this form factor (Drag, Magma, Istick Mix).

The removable and replaceable panels with those present in the kit remain firmly in place thanks to particularly strong magnets, moreover on the bottom of the Mod there is an additional joint for each of the two sides.

The three control buttons are round shaped in the same color as the frame, the haptic feedback is good but they are slightly noisy when you move the mod sharply.

Instead of the classic Micro-Usb I would have expected a Type-C charging socket, but this is not a problem for me, I always recharge my Mods using an external charger and for better cell efficiency and longer life of the Mod chipset, I recommend this habit to everyone.

Overall the Vapelustion Hannya Box Mod 230W has a good build quality! It is not light but not too heavy, it gives a good impression of solidity and can be transported decently.

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 9.jpg

On the front of the mod you can see, the Fire button, the "+/-" buttons, the monochrome display and the micro-USB port.

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    On the back of the Mod you can see an engraving with the Japanese characters.

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 11.jpg

The side panels (removable) allow you to vary the look of the mod at any time, so you can keep them both the same or create your favorite aesthetic mix.

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 12.jpg

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 13.jpg

At the top the connection is off-center and is screwed to the frame with two torx screws.
    The thread is sliding and the pin is spring loaded gold plated.
    The stainless steel cup can accommodate atomizers up to 25mm with no protrusions plus it is slightly raised which is good because the mod won't get scratched by the atomizers.

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 14.jpg

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 15.jpg

At the bottom of the mod you can see the eight ventilation holes and the two spaces dedicated to your nails to facilitate the removal of the panels.

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 16.jpg

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 17.jpg

Under one of the two panels there is the compartment that houses the 18650 cells, the compartment is made of fireproof red plastic, inside the slots the polarities are marked.
    To facilitate the insertion of the cells, the lower contact pins are spring loaded, to facilitate the extraction of the cells there is a convenient lace.

You can see in this image the inner part of the cover with its two rather extended rectangular magnets.

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 18.jpg

Use and functions:

The screen is large and very good readability, in VW mode you can see; Power Mode, selected power, selected prehit, resistance, Volt, Amper, total number of Puffs, Joule unit of measurement and indicators with residual charge level of the cells.

- To turn off / on the device you have to make 5 clicks on the fire button.
    - To adjust the power use the "+/-" keys, the increase / decrease from 5 to 100W is 0.1W at a time, from 100 to 230W the increase / decrease is 1W at a time.
    - To lock / unlock the Mod press the Fire button 3 times consecutively. With the locking system activated you cannot vape.
    - To change the working mode hold down the "+/-" buttons and then press "+/-" again to choose between: VW, TC, Bypass.
    - After pressing "+/-" in VW mode press the Fire button to select one of the 3 available prehit levels (Soft, Standard, Powerful).
    - After pressing "+/-" in TC mode press the Fire button to select one of the 3 types of wire (Ni-Ti-Ss)

Protections:
    - Short-circuit protection
    - Reverse connection protection
    - Over temperature protection
    - Low Voltage Protection
    - High Voltage Protection
    - Time out 10s

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 19.jpg

Highlight Vapelustion Hannya Box Mod 230W:

Tips:
    - You cannot reset the total number of puffs, this value is automatically reset when 999 puffs are reached.
    - You cannot view the duration of the last Puff.
    - You can't vape by locking the "+/-" keys but you can only lock the mod when using it.

Pros:
    - Works well
    - Build quality is good
    - Smooth and rounded edges
    - Aesthetically appealing
    - You can change the panels and get different combinations
    - The paint is sturdy
    - Anti-scratch raised cup
    - Large and bright screen
    - Smart function of intelligent detection of the installed coil, automatic adjustment of the "Best Wattage"
    - Reactivity to fire 0.018s
    - Adjustable prehit (Soft, Standard, Powerful)
    - Bypass, TC (Ni-Ti-Ss)
    - Joule unit of measurement
    - Digital DC / DC converter to maximize cell life

In light of these thoughts of mine, if you like this Design and are looking for a Dual Battery Mod with high performance, I can recommend the purchase.
    The Manufacturer's Recommended Retail Price (MSRP) is $ 49 approximately € 40.48.

Thanks to Vapelustion in the person of Mike for sending me the device for review.
    For more information you can visit:

VAPELUSTION

Vapelustion Hannya 230W TC Box Mod 20.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread