Vapemail.co.uk nic salts question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny mc

Apr 21, 2018
hello , im looking to subscribe to vape mail but 1 slight issue i have with doing so is they only do there 50ml shortfills with 3mg nic salts. I usually only have ejuices with 10mg pure nicotine. My question is will i still get the same satisfaction having 3mg nic salts in my liquid rather than my usual 6mg pure nic juice ive always had. I hear nic salts get to your blood stream quicker , couod someone help please or someone who is on vapemail.co.uk who had similar questions to when they joined.

I contacted vapemail and they said you probably will get the same satisfaction but that could be just them trying to get me to subscribe many thanks.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi Danny,
In my experience, 3mg/ml is less satisfying than 6mg/ml.
The type of nicotine is not relevant.
What device(s) are you using?
IMO: Salt nic was created so that inefficient, small 2010 era equipment could be used with very high nicotine levels comfortably.

Please add your location (UK) to your profile.
HTH
I

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Just to clarify, am I correct that what you're calling 'pure nic' is just the normal type of nicotine? If so, we usually refer to it as freebase nicotine.

In any case, nic salts vs freebase nic just refer to the form the nicotine is in. The amount (X mg/ml) refers to the concentration of nicotine itself, whatever form it's in. This means you'd definitely notice a drop going from 6 mg/ml to 3 mg/ml, even if you change the form of the nicotine.

Danny mc

Apr 21, 2018
Hi Danny,
In my experience, 3mg/ml is less satisfying than 6mg/ml.
The type of nicotine is not relevant.
What device(s) are you using?
IMO: Salt nic was created so that inefficient, small 2010 era equipment could be used with very high nicotine levels comfortably.

Please add your location (UK) to your profile.
HTH
I
Hey thanks for your reply yeah thats the kinda feeling im getting while doing reasearch on this think valemail telling me its similar was a way to try sell me a subscription . I use smok alien tfv8 tank but use a 0.6ohm coil

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
a) Don't sign up for a subscription service, they are tools of the devil, witness you ASKING about the very limited selection you can have, which sucks. If you are having to amend your vaping for a subscription service, you should think long and hard about that.

b) nic salts are not stronger, harder hitting or anything else. They're just a different form of nicotine that is almost ALL apart from less throat hit (most of them).

3 mg is not the same as 6 mg no matter WHAT the nic

Go back to your old buying style and try some new things, but do it on YOUR terms.

There is almost NO reason I can think of to move from 6 mg frebase to 3 mg nicsalts. NONE.

Anna

Danny mc

Apr 21, 2018
a) Don't sign up for a subscription service, they are tools of the devil, witness you ASKING about the very limited selection you can have, which sucks. If you are having to amend your vaping for a subscription service, you should think long and hard about that.

b) nic salts are not stronger, harder hitting or anything else. They're just a different form of nicotine that is almost ALL apart from less throat hit (most of them).

3 mg is not the same as 6 mg no matter WHAT the nic

Go back to your old buying style and try some new things, but do it on YOUR terms.

There is almost NO reason I can think of to move from 6 mg frebase to 3 mg nicsalts. NONE.

Anna
Thanks alot Stols for the great reply think ill stick to what im doing thanks again

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi.
3mg isn't much use i.m.o
Subscriptions are a silly gimmick i.m.o
The fact I've not heard of these company doesn't exactly make me confident either.
Recently, despite having a lot of nicotine base in the freezer, I'm experimenting with salt shots. They are ok but the stories are definitely exaggerated. I'm mixing the same strengths as usual.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread