• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapemail day.......oh rapture........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Whitecloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Richmond B.C
Got to love days when you come home from work and find a package waiting for you from your favorite vendor(s).I got my lavatube mini and boge rev 2 today with a few other goodies.I was also surprised to find a very nice added gift when I open the box,VAPORGEEK sent me a very nice joytech pen in a sweet little presentation box:),I though how cool is this,I mean really,It is so nice when our vendors who keep us so happy and nic-ed up to just make your day in some simple little way.I say kudos to them and other that do the same.I was also surprised that my 18350 batteries where all charged up and ready to go as well,no waitng to vape on the lavatube, Boge was same way all charged up and rarin to go.

I just took a toot on the lava at 6.0 v with a kanger h coil carto loaded with 24 mg pina colada, man what a nice warm vape and friggin awesome whitecloud no pun or resemblance to my nickname intended. I am in pure heaven right now gonna load some tanks ,punch some cartos and vape til the sun goes down or I run outa jooce(god forbid). I hope others got goodies today as well cheers all :toast:

Now if my Darwin would show up I think I would dance nekkid in the street right now.... sorry for the visual my bad

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Lae at VaporGeek is great. She offers great customer service, and I swear she wraps everything well enough to survive a zombie apocalypse. She must spend a fortune (in time and money) just packing the stuff up. (Even when she's sending stuff free for review, she still gives it the same attention.) But it's the little notions like that which make a big difference. I do tend to think VaporGeek is a little underappreciated here, so she deserves some fanfare. :)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Lae at VaporGeek is great. She offers great customer service, and I swear she wraps everything well enough to survive a zombie apocalypse. She must spend a fortune (in time and money) just packing the stuff up. (Even when she's sending stuff free for review, she still gives it the same attention.) But it's the little notions like that which make a big difference. I do tend to think VaporGeek is a little underappreciated here, so she deserves some fanfare. :)

No kidding! I just received my first order from them (Dripshields) this morning. They were individually vacuum packed, then the two of them were put in a ziplock bag that was then wrapped into a little chart paper packet and taped. That then went into a bubble mailer for shipping. :)

Reminded me of my sister packing birthday presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread