Vapemail... get excited. What can it be? A new Provari? That killer juice? Well not quite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
Drip tips. I have a black and gold one coming, a cool silver one, and a transparent one. And I can't wait.

I looked at the pictures of them on the internet and decided me and them had to have a coming together.

It's safe to say that when it comes to amazingly exciting vapemail I am at the lower end of the spectrum BUT I am no less excited than those waiting for that amazing new mod.

I love vaping. You get exciting stuff to be excited about which leads to excitement and well.. it's all a bit exciting!

Sorry for the pointless post but I can't wait to get those boring tips off my mini protank 2 and put the new ones on, if they fit.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
Not a pointless post - a cute post.

:)

Nobody ever got all excited about buying a pack of cigarettes, right?

True dat, can't ever remember getting all excited about all the new amazing flavours available for cigarettes.

I just love that you can tweak your vaping experience in little ways that make a big difference.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I get more excited with not needing any vape mail. And no, I do not track my vape mail! It'll get here when it gets here (including FT). My tracking won't get it here any sooner.
nomail.gif

BigGrin-1.gif

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I get more excited with not needing any vape mail. And no, I do not track my vape mail! It'll get here when it gets here (including FT). My tracking won't get it here any sooner.
nomail.gif

BigGrin-1.gif

Yeah I don't chase it, it gets here in a day or two I order from the UK. I'd imagine the only people who don't 'need' vape mail already have everything. I've always wondered what people with all those mods and atomisers do when they wake up and decide what to vape today.

How can you decide? I don't think I want that kind of agony of choice I would rather limit my options to what I know I like or I would spend half the day deciding what to use before I vaped anything :laugh:

pr0v8ping

Moved On
Sep 18, 2013
california
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread