Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Just arrived in my Mail Box Nude nicotine salts 72mg Smooth and Signature. I only vape VG due to PG allergy.

Going to experiment tonight and whip me up a 10mg, 30Mg and a 50mg batch can't wait to see how it compares to Free Base. Never tried nic salts Before.

I have some pod systems which is why I'm going for the higher Nic. Hoping that it really is more mild than Freebase.

Also in another week or so I have Salts arriving from Nicotine River
They are more inexpensive than Nude Nic so it'll be interesting to see how they compare.

I'll be back with this thread to share my experience.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I made up a 17mg batch and vaped it on a Eleaf Squeeze and Maze .20 ohm atty at my normal 68 Watts.

On the plus side it was much gentler than the free base liquid. But I also felt on the other side that it muted my Peppermint flavor.

I've been getting head rushes which I never got from Free Base. I'm thinking that it does enter the blood stream much faster. i'm vaping less often. Seems like at the lower nic I vape more often.

The highest that I've vaped on a Squonking Dripper Style is 10-12mg and it's too harsh to be pleasant. I'm going to make a control batch tonight of a sample of Freebase they sent me for $2.75.

Will continue to experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread