Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Orage.jpg

Orage deck.jpg

This is the Orage ST rda (clone). It's a 24mm dual coil rda. 810 drip tip bottom airflow. I put in some SS316L 24g 8 wrap 3mmid .24ohm spaced coils. Using some Vapetastia Pineapple Express 3mg in this for testing. This RDA is easy to build. It has a restricted DL airflow. The thing that amazed me about this little RDA was the FLAVOR. WOW! I probably won't use this RDA very much because I like a wide open airflow but it's a really good RDA for someone that likes a restricted airflow. I think flavor chaser would love it. Sooooooo.....
If someone is looking for a dual coil 24mm flavor chasing RDA with a restricted DL airflow I would definitely recommend the Orage ST RDA.

Last edited:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Bushido II.jpg

Bushido deck.jpg

This is the Dovpo Bushido II RDA. I bought this RDA because of the unusual build deck. The airflow comes in from the bottom and comes out on the back side of the coils. It is a dual coil only deck that has a very slightly restricted airflow. It is a 2 post somewhat velocity style deck that has an "umbrella" in the center. When you drip down the center the juice runs off onto the coils then down to the deck. It will hold a good amount of ejuice without leaking. It doesn't have any airflow adjustment but it's really not needed in my opinion. I come with 2 top caps. One is a little bit shorter that uses 810 drip tips. (shown in the picture) The other cap is a bit taller and the top flips open like the Mad Hatter. The flip cap uses 510 drip tips. I've been using this for a couple days now with a SS316L round wire build .18ohms on tc. I've been using blueberry parfait ejuice and I can say the flavor is very good with dense clouds. My Lucid is still my favorite RDA but this Bushido will definitely see alot of use. I really like it.

Last edited:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Negus RDA.jpg

Negus deck.jpg

This is the Negus & Son RDA (clone). I bought this RDA based on it's looks and different build deck. This RDA is gorgeous. In my opinion it looks like a piece of vape jewelry. The build deck is like a love child of the velocity and the goon. The outer lower holes are like the velocity and the upper legs are clamped like a goon. This build deck is extremely easy to build on. It has a non adjustable airflow that is on the open side. I really like it. Vapor production is very good and the flavor is not bad but could be better. It uses 810 drip tips. I'm using round wire SS316L 24g .19ohm build in it. I bought it for it's looks and the performance is pretty good. It will see some use but it just makes me smile looking at it.

Last edited:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
In my last vapemail I also got the YC Vape Siphon Juice Tank Adapter. It's suppose to be for using a bf RDA on any mod. It holds 4ml of ejuice. Fortunately it was only $9.09. Just like the Innokin L.I.F.T. it just doesn't work like it's suppose to. The concept is great if someone could just get one that works. I think it would work ok with a tight MTL bf RDA but it's not good for an open airflow. On the plus side I made some cinnamon churro ejuice today that is amazing. It has a buttery cinnamon brown sugar sweetness that is delicious.

Last edited:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
YES! It came today. It's the Dovpo VEE. I'v been wanting this mod since I first saw it. It's a variable voltage only mod. Very simple no frills. It goes from 1.0 to 8.0 volts. It looks beautiful and feels good in the hand. I threw on my Apocalypse and I'm in heaven. This is obviously just a first impression but it will get alot of use. I also need to mention that this purchase was from EightVape. I ordered it on Saturday and got it in the mail Monday. It was also the best price I could find. I will definitely be giving more business to EightVape. Thank you.
Dovpo VEE.jpg

Last edited:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
View attachment 731669
View attachment 731671
This is the Orage ST RDA (clone). It's a 24mm dual coil RDA. 810 drip tip bottom airflow. I put in some SS316L 24g 8 wrap 3mmid .24ohm spaced coils. Using some Vapetastia Pineapple Express 3mg in this for testing. This RDA is easy to build. It has a restricted DL airflow. The thing that amazed me about this little RDA was the FLAVOR. WOW! I probably won't use this RDA very much because I like a wide open airflow but it's a really good RDA for someone that likes a restricted airflow. I think flavor chaser would love it. Sooooooo.....
If someone is looking for a dual coil 24mm flavor chasing RDA with a restricted DL airflow I would definitely recommend the Orage ST RDA.

Today I was at the vape shop and picked up a bottle of RE UP Purple Delight. It's a 70vg30pg blend 3mg grape candy flavor. I first tried it on my Battlestar and was pleasantly suprised. I got out the Orage and this stuff is amazing. It tastes like a sweet grape cotton candy. This is a spectacular flavor chasing RDA.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I got a Goon 1.5 awhile ago. I've used it a few times but really not much. I've been using it and my Apocalypse all week long. IN MY OPINION, the Apocalypse is better than the Goon 1.5. Not by a whole lot but it is. The thing that really suprises me is how much better the Goon 1.5 is over the original Goon. It looks like the only real difference between the 2 is the airflow but it's a huge difference. I'm liking the huge clouds you can get with this RDA. Flavor isn't as good as some of my other RDAs but it's not bad. I've been using a cinnamon churro DIY ejuice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread