VAPEMAIL! WooHoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congratulations @Don29palms ! That's fantastic.

LOL, my mom was my stepdad's fifth bride. She stated she declined to be the "Fifth" Ms. so-and-so, so they both changed their names. They did okay, until he died of cancer. My mom's 70 now, and "declines" to share her home with anyone else.

I'm only on my second, and if anything happens, oh, I might date possibly. But there will be no cohabitation. LOL. Famous last words, obviously.

I hope the day was awesome, and I wish you much success moving forward! :)

Anna

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Congratulations @Don29palms ! That's fantastic.

LOL, my mom was my stepdad's fifth bride. She stated she declined to be the "Fifth" Ms. so-and-so, so they both changed their names. They did okay, until he died of cancer. My mom's 70 now, and "declines" to share her home with anyone else.

I'm only on my second, and if anything happens, oh, I might date possibly. But there will be no cohabitation. LOL. Famous last words, obviously.

I hope the day was awesome, and I wish you much success moving forward! :)

Anna
Thank you very much. It was a nice day.

After my last marriage I said no more. Obviously it didn't work that way. Now I'm too old to even bother dating if this one doesn't work. :lol:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Today was one of those days. I figured out today that I've truly been spoiled by my Lucid RDA. All week I've been switching what setup I take to work with me. My lovely wife picked me up a bottle of Red's apple grape ejuice on Wednesday. The stuff is amazing. Yesterday I used my Drop on an Istick and was happy with that. Today for most of the day I've been using my Gbox and Radar. The flavor is ok at best. Then tonight I cleaned the coils and rewicked the Lucid. OMG! That is amazing! At this point I think it's going to be really hard to find any atty that will beat the Lucid. The flavor is almost like drinking the juice right out of the bottle. The Bushido II comes close in comparison but still falls short. Gotta love the Lucid!

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
The last few days I've received a bunch of vapemail. Alot of good stuff and one that's not so good. Let's start with the not so good first.
502 RDA (clone) I got the 502 clone to see what it was about. I'm glad I didn't and never would spend well over $100 on an RDA especially something by that idiot Jai Haze. Again this is a clone so I take that into consideration. The build deck is small and it's a PITA to build and wick. Lining up the airflow it's a good guess at best. I tried to squonk the thing and it was a no go. It has a complicated squonk system on it andI think it wasn't cloned well at all as it didn't function. On the positive side and I hate to admit it but it does have a flavorful vape especially running the small coils you have to use because of the deck size. Another pro is it's almost leakproof because of the design. Just like the Lucid clone I would strongly suggest not wasting any money on the 502 clone.

P.S. I have an authentic Lucid RDA and it's definitely one of my favorite if not number 1 RDA.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Ok how about some good news!

OBS Crius RDA To preface this I must say I am a big fan of OBS products. The OBS Crius RDA is another shining star. I was pleasantly suprised how easy it is to build on. It has a spring loaded clamp style deck with just one screw to mess with. Slip in the coils, tighten the screw and clip the leads. DONE! The coils will be at the perfect height. The notched top cap lines up with pins on the deck to always have the airflow hitting the coils. It has an unsual airflow that comes through 3 airfliw slots on the top the goes down the sides and come out 2 slots to directly hit the coils. It has a really good flavorful vape with very respectable clouds. The way the airflow is designed it's almost impossible to leak. It can hold alot of liquid. I have been putting in 60 drops of liquid with no leaks at all. It's an excellent RDA for squonking. It stays cool to the touch. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a
9 for ease of build
8 for wide open airflow
8 for clouds
7 for flavor
10 for not leaking
9 for looks
9 for build quality
This would be a great RDA for beginners to experts . This makes me glad to be a fan of OBS.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Twisted Messes TM24 PRO
If you like big clouds the TM24 PRO is the RDA you want. This RDA is super airy wide open. It has a somewhat unique airflow adjustment. It's a 4 hole 2 post build deck. Thoe holes are definitely big enough for whatever coils you want to use. I'm running it on an 80 watt Killer BF mod at 60 watts with rectangle wire coils. I have the airflow cut down to the width of the coils. This RDA is CLOUDY to say the least. Suprisingly the flavor is pretty good. It comes with a plug for using it as a single coil and a squonk pin. The only real con I have is it has proprietary drip tip but it does come with an adapter to use any 810 goon style drip tips. This atty is definitely my kind of RDA. Check it out if you like clouds!

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
Got some vapemail today. Picked up a Vapefly Wormhole RDA, a 502 clone and a trinity glass and stainless steel drip tip. So far the Wormhole is AMAZING! I haven't built the 502 clone yet. Maybe this weekend for the 502.

Yeah according to Jai they messed up on the cloning of the 502. Anyways I'm more interested in the Wormhole, there's so many air flow configurations, would you say it's a restricted vape? Also, how would you rate the flavour out of 10 please.

Reactions: Anise

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Yeah according to Jai they messed up on the cloning of the 502. Anyways I'm more interested in the Wormhole, there's so many air flow configurations, would you say it's a restricted vape? Also, how would you rate the flavour out of 10 please.
On the worhole I'd give the flavor a solid 7 to 8 depending on the coils. Airflow can be very restricted to almost no restriction. I don't think it will MTL. I really like it a but I run it wide open.

cosmicmango

Apr 30, 2014
Ok how about some good news!

OBS Crius RDA To preface this I must say I am a big fan of OBS products. The OBS Crius RDA is another shining star. I was pleasantly suprised how easy it is to build on. It has a spring loaded clamp style deck with just one screw to mess with. Slip in the coils, tighten the screw and clip the leads. DONE! The coils will be at the perfect height. The notched top cap lines up with pins on the deck to always have the airflow hitting the coils. It has an unsual airflow that comes through 3 airfliw slots on the top the goes down the sides and come out 2 slots to directly hit the coils. It has a really good flavorful vape with very respectable clouds. The way the airflow is designed it's almost impossible to leak. It can hold alot of liquid. I have been putting in 60 drops of liquid with no leaks at all. It's an excellent RDA for squonking. It stays cool to the touch. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a
9 for ease of build
8 for wide open airflow
8 for clouds
7 for flavor
10 for not leaking
9 for looks
9 for build quality
This would be a great RDA for beginners to experts . This makes me glad to be a fan of OBS.

Thanks for the update, I've got two coming this Saturday.

Reactions: Anise

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Well it's been awhile since I posted on here. The last couple of things I've got are the Squid Industries Chief King RDA and a Desire Rage squonk mod. This really has turned out to be a perfect match. I think they should have named the Chief King the Cloud King. This RDA, IN MY OPINION, is amazing. It has a somewhat unique airflow that is very airy when it's run wide open. I usually like a wide open airflow but on the Chief King I run it with the top airflow half way closed. I put in some of my rectangle wire core claptons and I was pleasantly suprised the flavor is very good and the clouds are crazy. It's been sitting on top of my Rage. The Rage is a very nice squonk mod. Ive been using it every day at work since I got it. The Rage works flawlessly and the shape is very comfortable in the hand. There are only 2 cons for me with the Rage. First off it is heavy but it is a dual 18650 squonk mod. Second it uses proprietary bottles but they bottle is very nice. Not too soft and not too stiff. I personally don't mind a bit heavier mod but some might. The combination of the Rage and the Chief King is almost perfect for me. I must add my Lucid is still my favorite RDA but the Chief King is a very very close second.

I have a Reload X coming in the mail. Hopefully it will be here soon.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Tomorrow should be a good day for vape mail. I should be receiving a Dovpo Basium squonk mod, an Augvape BTFC RDA and a Uwell Nunchaku mod for my beautiful wife. Hope the package gets here.
The Nunchaku mod is awesome, I think your wife will like it. Did you also get the matching tank for it?

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
The Nunchaku mod is awesome, I think your wife will like it. Did you also get the matching tank for it?
No. I have absolutely no use for subohm tanks. No build no buy. She really likes her Engine but she wants a smaller lighter mod. She doesn't vape alot so the single 18650 will last her 3 to 4 days.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
No. I have absolutely no use for subohm tanks. No build no buy. She really likes her Engine but she wants a smaller lighter mod. She doesn't vape alot so the single 18650 will last her 3 to 4 days.
What color did she get? It is a quality mod, she will get a long life span out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread